PDA

View Full Version : The Dreaded Pittsburgh Steelers

Dom Heffner
09-07-2006, 10:01 PM
I cannot take this. Yet another game- the ninth in a row where we have to watch another NFL team fall to the candy-butt, vanilla, offense of the Steelers.

Can anybody beat this team?

Parity has never looked worse.

Somebody e-mail me some Tylenol. :)

redsfan30
09-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Sure is tough watching Santonio Holmes play for that freakin' team.

HumnHilghtFreel
09-07-2006, 10:37 PM
17-14 Fins now!

max venable
09-07-2006, 10:51 PM
candy-butt :laugh:

HumnHilghtFreel
09-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Batch just fumbled the snap at the goal line, Dolphin ball in the 4th up 17-14

RedFanAlways1966
09-07-2006, 10:59 PM
FUMBLE... by PITT on the Miami 5-yard-line. OUCH! :devil:

Lots of time left.... 12:00.

max venable
09-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Just for the record...I'm a HUGE Dolphins fan tonight. Anyone surprised? :D

WMR
09-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Are we going to have to listen to the Jerome Bettis/Pittsburgh Steeler circle jerk the whole season??? Man oh man, enough with the love fest!!

WMR
09-07-2006, 11:16 PM
I thought the Dolphins were supposed to have a good defense???

Hate to think what Carson and company would do to this crew.

BoydsOfSummer
09-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Heath Miller with an 80 yarder.....you kidding me? Bah.

Cedric
09-07-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm just amazed that most people actually think Culpepper is a good player.

He's video game/backyard qb.

SteelSD
09-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Heath Miller is really really good. If anyone is playing FFB and doesn't have Antonio Gates or Tony Gonzalez on their team, you might want to look at picking up Miller.

Oh, and if anyone doubts that Culpepper can be rattled easily, that last INT should have shredded those doubts.

WMR
09-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Who was that trying to say last season that not only was Culpepper better than Carson, he was one of the top 2-3 QBs in the NFL??? puhhhlease!

Cedric
09-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Who was that trying to say last season that not only was Culpepper better than Carson, he was one of the top 2-3 QBs in the NFL??? puhhhlease!

I think he's one of the worst starting Qb's in recent memory. I think he's absolutely attrocious.

He relies on backyard football skills and Randy Moss his whole career. I would seriously have went with Frerotte over Culpepper.

WMR
09-07-2006, 11:28 PM
That was exactly what I said, Ced, in regards to his reliance and luck in having Moss to throw to. I'm going to have to try and dig up that old thread.

macro
09-07-2006, 11:30 PM
The announcers are making a big deal out of the Dolphins not getting the review of the touchdown run, but it's better for them to let the Steelers go ahead and get the TD at that point. Otherwise, they're first and goal at the 1 yard line, so they can run more clock off.

Oh, and just as I'm typing this: Have you ever seen a worse field goal attempt than the one the Steelers just attempted? Wow.

HumnHilghtFreel
09-07-2006, 11:32 PM
It's over.

macro
Yes, Culpepper is truly awful. ANOTHER Interception. Pittsburgh wins.

Reds Fanatic
That is the game. My least favorite player in the league Joey Porter runs back an interception for a TD.

WMR
09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
He's right there with Ray Lewis for me, RF.

HumnHilghtFreel
09-07-2006, 11:35 PM
UGGHHH, man I really don't like the Steelers lol

BoydsOfSummer
09-07-2006, 11:36 PM
McMichael just had a molar or two loosened. BAM!

SteelSD
09-07-2006, 11:37 PM
The announcers are making a big deal out of the Dolphins not getting the review of the touchdown run, but it's better for them to let the Steelers go ahead and get the TD at that point. Otherwise, they're first and goal at the 1 yard line, so they can run more clock off.

Oh, and just as I'm typing this: Have you ever seen a worse field goal attempt than the one the Steelers just attempted? Wow.

I'm kinda partial to the "stupid kicker" miss from last year's playoffs, but I cringed at that FG attempt by Reed. It was truly awful.

Porter, as much as Bengals fans hate him (and I'm annoyed by his mouth from time to time) is putting an exclamation point on this game. Now if the Steelers can just stop the long 3rd down conversions...

Cedric
09-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Joey Porter is like most Steeler players. A good player in a GREAT system. The guy is somehow blocked by Te's and Fb's half the game.

mash3024
09-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Of all people to get return that interception for the TD and then the sack...I'd like to see Rudi with a full head of steam just roll Porter over!

So much for Culpepper being the savior for the Dolphins this year. I'm sure he will not be this bad all year but he looked terrible the whole game.

Cedric
09-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Of all people to get return that interception for the TD and then the sack...I'd like to see Rudi with a full head of steam just roll Porter over!

So much for Culpepper being the savior for the Dolphins this year. I'm sure he will not be this bad all year but he looked terrible the whole game.

Don't be so sure. Somehow get the tape for the Vikings/Bengals game last year. Culpepper was high school bad.

macro
09-07-2006, 11:46 PM
So, does this mean the Steelers can win with or without Roethlisberger?

BoydsOfSummer
09-07-2006, 11:47 PM
I swear, the squealers seem to have some laboratory hidden deep in a coal shaft in Pennsylvania where they clone "3-4 scheme" linebackers. They lose one to free agency *Poof* they come up with another. One gets hurt or retires *Poof* they come up with another.

It sickens me.

mash3024
09-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Don't be so sure. Somehow get the tape for the Vikings/Bengals game last year. Culpepper was high school bad.

That is true, you all may be correct that he was the beneficiary of having Randy Moss. The loss of his mobility can't help his cause much either.

But you would think that he would accomplish at least decent numbers with the decent running game with Brown and two good pass-catchers in Chambers and McMichael.

traderumor
09-07-2006, 11:58 PM
So much for the "4th Quarter's ours" Dolphins:rolleyes: That brought back memories of the pre-Marvin days, a symphony in how to hand another team a ballgame. Got 'em backed up with a 3 point lead? Let the tight end rumble for 80 yards. What kind of D set could possibly leave the entire field uncovered? Then, still time to come back, so get desparate and throw INTs on consecutive plays. It's an art, one I'm sure many of us have seen too many times. Sorry, Fins fans, but it could be brutal watching Culpepper this year.

SteelSD
09-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Joey Porter is like most Steeler players. A good player in a GREAT system. The guy is somehow blocked by Te's and Fb's half the game.

Sorry, Ced, but I'll have to disagree on that concept. Dick LeBeau is a defensive genius for sure and, IMHO, is the primary reason Pittsburgh was able to secure a ring last season.

Porter is a guy who is consistently asked to drop back into pass coverage due to his speed. Even then, he led the Steelers in sacks last year with 10.5. The Steelers look for versatile athletes who are fast and can do many things. We can call that a "system", but the Patriots do the exact same thing with their team.

Joey Porter isn't the prime-age Ray Lewis, but he's a great player who fits exceptionally well into a great system. Ditto for many other players on that team (Parker, Farrior, and Hines Ward come to mind). Heath Miller is one of the top players on the team and he's one of the best Tight Ends in football. Roethisberger is one of the top five QB's in football. Troy Polamalu might just be the best player on the team and is easily the best Safety in the game, if not the best overall Defensive Back. He's ridiculously talented and has football instincts you just don't see but once every ten years. He's a faster version of Ronnie Lott.

The Steelers get the most out of their talent but that doesn't mean they don't have top-flight talent. The Bengals also have very high-level talent; particularly on offense. Carson Palmer is ridiculously good and their RB and WR corps are first-rate. The defense? Well, that'll be the crux of the Bengals season as usual.

It's going to be an interesting season to say the least and I wish the Bengals nothing but the best in their quest to procure a second straight AFC North title.

WMR
09-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Aah, Steel I was with you until you called Roethlisberger one of the top five QBs in football. The Steelers do an extraordinarily good job of masking his flaws and allowing him to throw the ball less than 20 times per game.

I think his role will be forced to expand this year b/c I don't think Pitt's running game will be nearly as good, and I think we'll see that Big Ben isn't nearly as good as many believe.

Dom Heffner
09-08-2006, 12:38 AM
The Steelers get the most out of their talent but that doesn't mean they don't have top-flight talent.

On defense, I agree wholeheartedly. This unit isn't just good in a great system. I can't understand how QBs can't figure out that if you see that god-awful hair flowing out from underneath the black helmet, don't throw it that way. The guy is flat out awesome.

SteelSD
09-08-2006, 12:45 AM
I swear, the squealers seem to have some laboratory hidden deep in a coal shaft in Pennsylvania where they clone "3-4 scheme" linebackers. They lose one to free agency *Poof* they come up with another. One gets hurt or retires *Poof* they come up with another.

It sickens me.

For some reason, Pittsburgh just produces Linebackers non-stop. They're either really good or really lucky that way. They draft athletes who are football players and aren't scared to convert undersized DE types who have instincts.

Their consistent weakness over the past 10 years has been that they haven't figured out how to draft high-level value Defensive Backs. Ike Taylor can't catch much of anything but he's an excellent cover corner. Polamalu can pretty much do anything on the field. Hits like a LB and plays Safety like a Cornerback. The funny thing is that many Steelers fans were a bit grumpy about trading up for a guy who might end up being viewed as the best defensive player in the NFL shortly. He's that good.

The major offensive weakness with Pittsburgh this year is the receiving corps outside of Hines Ward and Heath Miller. Nate Washington stepped up tonight big time but I don't expect that to continue. The RB corps is too-heavily invested in Parker; who's a burst-or-bust kind of runner. The "beatdown" factor is gone with the retirement of Bettis and Staley just isn't a realistic option.

Pretty much the same as last year. The Steelers have offensive holes and the Bengals have defensive holes. The team that does the best in filling those holes is the team that should win the AFC North.

SteelSD
09-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Aah, Steel I was with you until you called Roethlisberger one of the top five QBs in football. The Steelers do an extraordinarily good job of masking his flaws and allowing him to throw the ball less than 20 times per game.

I think his role will be forced to expand this year b/c I don't think Pitt's running game will be nearly as good, and I think we'll see that Big Ben isn't nearly as good as many believe.

I've consistently heard the argument that Ben has been "protected" by the system. Yet, Roethisberger led the NFL last year in Yards per Attempt and TD percentage. Think about that. It's not like he just dinked-and-dunked up and down the field last year. The guy is an incredibly effective high-risk passer. He's not a Trent Dilfer clone. His 2005 passer rating was 98.6. His 2005 AFC playoff passer rating was an NFL record 125.8.

That's not a "system" thing. That's a production thing. Not only is Roethisberger as good as some folks believe, but he's going to get better. Even after his 27-4 NFL record, the guy is probably one of the most underappreciated QB's in the game. He's not a system guy. The system is augmented by his presence.

SteelSD
09-08-2006, 01:18 AM
On defense, I agree wholeheartedly. This unit isn't just good in a great system. I can't understand how QBs can't figure out that if you see that god-awful hair flowing out from underneath the black helmet, don't throw it that way. The guy is flat out awesome.

The interesting thing, to me, is that the Steelers have consistently lacked a quick-strike threat on offense prior to last season. Parker is that quick-strike guy. Prior to that, they'd been looking for a WR to fill that role (Troy Edwards, Burress) while asking their RB corps to grind the game away. But now they have Parker- who's capable of breaking any run any time. IMHO, that was a HUGE difference in their offense late last season. Of course, Bettis was also a huge contributor to putting the game away and the Steelers don't have that level of runner right now.

And yeah, I'd say that Polamalu is easily the best defensive player on the team among a bunch of excellent defensive players. They're a high-risk relentless unit that can get beat because they take chances. Polamalu is the equalizer. LeBeau's genius is that no one will really ever know where Polamalu is going to be.

Playadlc
09-08-2006, 01:49 AM
I've consistently heard the argument that Ben has been "protected" by the system. Yet, Roethisberger led the NFL last year in Yards per Attempt and TD percentage. Think about that. It's not like he just dinked-and-dunked up and down the field last year. The guy is an incredibly effective high-risk passer. He's not a Trent Dilfer clone. His 2005 passer rating was 98.6. His 2005 AFC playoff passer rating was an NFL record 125.8.

That's not a "system" thing. That's a production thing. Not only is Roethisberger as good as some folks believe, but he's going to get better. Even after his 27-4 NFL record, the guy is probably one of the most underappreciated QB's in the game. He's not a system guy. The system is augmented by his presence.

I hate the Steelers with a passion that is completely unhealthy, but I agree with this.

Roethlisberger has averaged an incredible 7.6 yards per pass play in his two seasons of play. That stat alone could make him a case for being a Top 5 QB.

GAC
09-08-2006, 05:58 AM

Yep. And the responsibility of the "system" IS to protect the QB and allow him the opportunities to use/MAXIMIZE those abilities. If Ben was not a solid QB then IMO he'd still fail, even under a good system. But he hasn't.

I hope GM Savage (Browns) is able to accomplish that in Cleveland. I really like this guy. But right now, again thanks to some key injuries to the O-line, that is AGAIN a huge question mark in Cleveland - protecting the talent we do have, and allow the plays to develop.

And Pitt just beat a Dolphin team with their backup QB. What does that say of the system? Now either the Steelers are legit, or the Dolphins are simply over-rated and not gonna be as good as some predict.

And I say that as a die-hard Browns fan who hates the Steelers. ;)

But I am not gonna allow my loyalties or prejudices to cloud my reasoning and disavow what I see as a solid program ran for many years by a family (Rooney) who have done an A-1 job.

Jealousy? :lol:

And I am seeing the same being accomplished in Cincy with the Bengals after years of futility. I believe the Browns program is heading in the same direction, but we're not there yet. But I really like Crennel. It's gonna be a tough year for them in the AFC North with the likes of the Bengals and Steelers.

But I love a good rivalry.

SirFelixCat
09-08-2006, 06:50 AM
Just thought I'd throw out there that, thanks to the Mansion.com promo bet (that I posted here and it immediately got deleted), that was open to anyone with $1100, I won $1000 tonight thanks to the Steelers winning.

:)

Hoosier Red
09-08-2006, 07:48 AM
I hate Pittsburgh, and I have to agree with Steel.

People said the same thing about Tom Brady for years before realizing he's actually done it for most of his career without any WR's who will be remembered and without a top flight running back until a few years ago. Even then CD hasn't even been as good as he was in Cincinnati.

That said. I'd still take Carson over either of them.

Roy Tucker
09-08-2006, 08:02 AM
The Pittsburgh defense is great. I can't understand why LeBeau was unable to replicate that same defense in Cincinnati.

Daunte Culpepper gags up a big hairball. But I'd say Pittsburgh loses that game if it were on the road.

RedFanAlways1966
09-08-2006, 08:05 AM
So, does this mean the Steelers can win with or without Roethlisberger?

Not sure, macro. Obviously they are good (returning SB champs). But they should beat a weak Miami Dolphins team at home. For them to win this game is expected. For them to lose this game is a shock! I think a few might have been shocked that they were losing w/ 11:00 left in the game. I was! But Ben is a key cog on their team (much like Carson for the Bengals) and they need him like most teams need their starting QB (except maybe the Oakland Raiders... HA!). I don't think Charlie Batch is that bad to be honest. But he is better served standing next to Cowher and signaling in plays to Ben.

oneupper
09-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Rough night for us Dolphin fans. Looks like its going to be a long season, too.
Steelers are good, but the team did not make good when given chances, starting with the chance to play against the backup QB.

Culpepper? Looked great until he started throwing upfield.

Oh, well.

BuckWoody
09-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Like some have already expressed here, my burning hatred for the Steelers gnaws at my very soul but the truth cannot be denied; they are a well ran organization with an eye for talent that fits very well into a very good system. That doesn't mean I gotta like 'em, though. :angry:

On top of the Steelers actually winning the game last night my buddy, and fellow Bengal fan, dropped 13 points on me with the Steelers D/ST. Double ouchie. :(

Yachtzee
09-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Just thought I'd throw out there that, thanks to the Mansion.com promo bet (that I posted here and it immediately got deleted), that was open to anyone with $1100, I won $1000 tonight thanks to the Steelers winning.

:)

"Gambling is illegal at Bushwood."

Yachtzee
09-08-2006, 09:48 AM
The Pittsburgh defense is great. I can't understand why LeBeau was unable to replicate that same defense in Cincinnati.

In Pittsburgh, LeBeau has someone to tell him "Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to dress up like Superman." :)

deltachi8
09-08-2006, 03:04 PM

LeBeau is terrific but you need the players to fit the sytem too.The Steelers have made a science out of drafting defenders that fit thier system. LeBeau is then able to tak ethe parts and assemble the engine.

Matt700wlw
09-08-2006, 03:49 PM

I think the team in Cincinnati can beat this team.

BoydsOfSummer
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
And I am seeing the same being accomplished in Cincy with the Bengals after years of futility. I believe the Browns program is heading in the same direction, but we're not there yet. But I really like Crennel. It's gonna be a tough year for them in the AFC North with the likes of the Bengals and Steelers.

Our time is coming brother. The staff we have now gives me confidence that I haven't felt in the new era up until now. By next year the North will be the baddest division in football. It's pretty close already.

WMR
09-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Steel, your argument is a compelling one. Me? I'm from Missouri. I want to see what Roethlisberger shows us THIS season, the first season when he'll be without his 265 lb. security blanket.

It will be interesting.

SteelSD
09-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Steel, your argument is a compelling one. Me? I'm from Missouri. I want to see what Roethlisberger shows us THIS season, the first season when he'll be without his 265 lb. security blanket.

It will be interesting.

Yes. Yes it will. That being said, Ben (I only use his first name because I tire of spelling his last) called for a no-huddle offense implementation prior to the start of the season. Do I have concerns over his ability to take hits after his accident in the offseason? Yep. Sure. But he's also about 15-20 pounds lighter this year and that should help him. I'm not saying that's necessarlily a blessing in disguise but he's most likely going to be more mobile after his return.

And we need to understand that Bettis wasn't actually his "security blanket" last season. The guy had a decent receiving corps but only Ward was actually a game-breaker. Heath Miller will be the next and he's possibly the most complete TE in the NFL. The Steelers had a 1,200 yard rusher (Parker) who is entirely underrated. Ben put up historically significant YPA numbers and we really can't ignore that because he was the exact opposite of a low-risk passer. He's not a "system" guy.

Hey, maybe he returns rusty from the appendectomy and tanks for a game or two. That's always possible. But he's a top-flight QB who has the ability to make the best out of what he's got to work with. Carson Palmer has the same ability and I'm loving it that we've got TWO QB's in the AFC North who can just plain deal when needed. Exciting times and I anticipate that this will be one of the best football seasons ever.

Cedric
09-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Yes. Yes it will. That being said, Ben (I only use his first name because I tire of spelling his last) called for a no-huddle offense implementation prior to the start of the season. Do I have concerns over his ability to take hits after his accident in the offseason? Yep. Sure. But he's also about 15-20 pounds lighter this year and that should help him. I'm not saying that's necessarlily a blessing in disguise but he's most likely going to be more mobile after his return.

And we need to understand that Bettis wasn't actually his "security blanket" last season. The guy had a decent receiving corps but only Ward was actually a game-breaker. Heath Miller will be the next and he's possibly the most complete TE in the NFL. The Steelers had a 1,200 yard rusher (Parker) who is entirely underrated. Ben put up historically significant YPA numbers and we really can't ignore that because he was the exact opposite of a low-risk passer. He's not a "system" guy.

Hey, maybe he returns rusty from the appendectomy and tanks for a game or two. That's always possible. But he's a top-flight QB who has the ability to make the best out of what he's got to work with. Carson Palmer has the same ability and I'm loving it that we've got TWO QB's in the AFC North who can just plain deal when needed. Exciting times and I anticipate that this will be one of the best football seasons ever.

Ben has a higher YPA because of his system though. The Steelers are a run heavy football team and that forces opposing teams to play man coverage and put 8 players in the box. Leads to longer attempts.

Only having 295 attempts points that out.

Dom Heffner
09-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Keystrokes in "(I only use his first name because I tire of spelling his last)": 62

Keystrokes in Roethlisberger: 14

Keystrokes in Ben: 3 (x 2 occurances)= 6

Typing "Ben" instead of "Roethlisberger" saves 11 keystrokes per usage, so you saved yourself 22 keystrokes but the explanation of why you did that cost you 62 keystrokes.

You are currently 40 keystrokes in the hole.

By my calcualtions, you will have to use "Ben" at least 3.63 additional times at some point in the future to realize your savings. For our SABR friends, I think that point is somewhere between the "e" and the "n" on the fourth usage of "Ben."

On the bright side, that means by the fourth usage you will actually be back in the black.

I know that a lot of you are thinking: What if he just uses "Ben" where he normally wouldn't have just to realize the savings? Isn't he actually creating more work for himself?

No. Because he would have to use a pronoun in place of "Ben" to communicate the idea anyway, like "His" or "Him."

I do see the argument that "He" would save him (I only use this to save keystrokes over "SteelSD") one keystroke, but I'm not going to nitpick Steel, I mean, him, over that.

To your credit, Steel (I don't think a pronoun would work here so I had to type out the name), you did save Cedric 11 keystrokes as he followed your lead, but this would not relieve your own fatigue due to typing out Ben's lengthy moniker.

One word of caution: Using "Big Ben" instead of "Ben" will cost you an extra 4 keystrokes, cutting your savings down to 7.

I'd really try and stay away from doing this.

That one has gotten many a journalist who didn't realize the minimal savings there. :)

(I swear that post started off as just a tiny thought, which is a lesson to us all: Don't think.)

SteelSD
09-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Ben has a higher YPA because of his system though. The Steelers are a run heavy football team and that forces opposing teams to play man coverage and put 8 players in the box. Leads to longer attempts.

Only having 295 attempts points that out.

You still have to complete the passes, Ced. Put a less skilled QB in that system and he won't produce those numbers. And a big part of why Ben is able to get the ball downfield is his ability to escape the pass rush and allow his receivers more time to break down coverages. The Steelers are a run-heavy unit, Ben's high YPA has way more to do with his ability rather than the system in which he plays.

Throwing up a 10.59 YPA, a 77.6 Completion Percentage, and a 123.7 QB rating when down by 9 to 16 points is sorta' striking, don'tcha think?

max venable
11-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I cannot take this. Yet another game- the ninth in a row where we have to watch another NFL team fall to the candy-butt, vanilla, offense of the Steelers.

Parity has never looked worse.

Somebody e-mail me some Tylenol. :)

Thought it was time to revisit this thread. As it turns out...everybody is beating this team...even the dreaded Raiders...are you kidding me?

The candy-butt description is right on.

Dom Heffner
11-03-2006, 10:35 AM
The candy-butt description is right on.

I just think Roethlisberger is killing them right now. He missed a lot of time and is having trouble getting it together.

Cowher is too good to let this continue. It;s one of the reasons I hate them.

I would never count them out. This time last year they rattled off a bunch of wins in a row, which you can do when your defense is as good as theirs is.

max venable
11-03-2006, 11:27 AM
I just think Roethlisberger is killing them right now. He missed a lot of time and is having trouble getting it together.

Cowher is too good to let this continue. It;s one of the reasons I hate them.

I would never count them out. This time last year they rattled off a bunch of wins in a row, which you can do when your defense is as good as theirs is.

Suddenly you sound like a Steelers apologist. Afraid of karma? Is it reverse psychology?

deltachi8
11-03-2006, 11:46 AM
The OL is a mess, they won't win 8 games without that being fixed. It all starts with the 5 up front for the Steelers.

Dom Heffner
11-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Suddenly you sound like a Steelers apologist. Afraid of karma? Is it reverse psychology?

I said that I hated them, so I'm not being an apologist.

Their offense is vanilla, but it was very effective late in the season, and when you have a defense like theirs, you don't need to put up 40 points a game (there are exceptions, like the Atlanta game, but for the most part they can score 21 and be fine).

To sit and here and say they are a terrible team when I root for the Bengals is sort of like the cast of Full House calling Two and Half men awful television.

I hate them because they are good and I'm jealous. I want what they have. It is nice to see them start poorly, but I'll believe it's real when they keep this up.

Heath
11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Maybe some of the Pirate inepitude has worn on to the men of Steel.

A Steelers Loss and A Browns win = Good Football Sunday.

Stupid Squealers.

:D

BoydsOfSummer
11-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Browns and stillers are tied!

Normally that would be a good thing.