PDA

View Full Version : Batboy update

RFS62
09-17-2006, 10:10 PM
A lot of us here are friends of one of our original posters, Batboy. I've really enjoyed following his athletic and academic progress and I recently got a report from his family about how he's doing, and thought I would pass it along to his friends here.

Here's what his dad told me....

"Kellan is doing great. Jr at Duke, Deans List, Academic All-ACC, Duke Student/Academic committee, Duke Leadership program, Captain wrestling team....studied in Australia this summer exploring every aspect of Australia (scuba with stingrays (?), skydiving, River rafting, alligator hunting ...you name it. Even met a girl from Ohio U that he visited before going back to Duke.
Hoping to intern this year...Looking at goldman Sacs or other big investment firm in NYC."

So you can see why his family is so proud of him. He's a great kid from a really fine family and a RedsZone original.

Crash Davis
09-18-2006, 12:09 AM
His curriculum vitae reads like a combination of the Kennedy family and Lacy Underall.

Touch football on the front lawn at Hyannis Port followed by going to bullfights on acid and skinny-skiing.

Now that's a guy I can respect. Livin' the dream...

TeamCasey
09-18-2006, 06:03 AM
Every now and then he lurks in during a game. I'm so proud of him Always polite and friendly. A fine young man.

RollyInRaleigh
09-18-2006, 07:03 AM
Wow! We all should be proud of one of our own!

Chip R
09-18-2006, 01:46 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about this guy.

http://www.tenetti.org/clt/12122001/batboy.jpg

cincinnati chili
09-19-2006, 07:13 AM
Gramps should put this in his Christmas card.

Dear Kellen,

Stay away from lacrosse parties. Happy Holidays.

Love,

Grandpa Jack