09-24-2006, 06:10 PM
C'mon Browns, beat those Ravens!!! I know you can do it!!! :evil:

WMR
09-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Cleveland 14 - Ravens 3

:24 secs left in 1st half

WMR
09-24-2006, 09:34 PM
I was pulling for the Browns today... and not just b/c it would help out the Bengals in the AFC North, either.

Romeo Crennel is a good man and Clevelanders deserve to beat the Ravens every time.

GAC
09-24-2006, 10:02 PM
That INT, when we were on the Ravens 4 yd line late in the game killed us. Frye looked good, and finished 21-of-33 for a career-high 298 yards. And Edwards is starting to come on. But with Droughns out (shoulder), 37 yds rushing ain't gonna get it.

Again - the offensive line did us in. Frye took some shots in this game, and at very critical times.

I like Crennel too. Give him time. He's putting the pieces together. Key injuries has again hurt us.

Congrats Bengal fans for beating the Squealers. Watched the entire game. It wasn't pretty; but ya got the job done. That's all that matters.

WMR
09-24-2006, 10:04 PM
GAC: That has to be heartening to see Kellen play with some fire in his belly after his recent comments to the media.

I think Charlie Frye might have taken a BIG step forward today. I wasn't sold on him as a starter, but, esp. considering their offensive line, he looked like a true-blue NFL-caliber starting QB today.

GAC
09-25-2006, 09:04 AM
I just hope he doesn't end up getting shell-shocked like Tim Couch, because of this offensive line. You can't keep taking hits like that - they will catch up to you.

We might have a chance for a win next week vs the Raiders! :D