PDA

View Full Version : From left-center

medford
09-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Ok, I admit I haven't really checked out this portion of the website much since the Red's fad began, but have peaked in from time to time, so I apologize if I missed this somewhere:

I had a thought this morning that is a little bit out of left field but not entirely out of the realm of possibility. What if St. Louis finishes their collapse and misses the playoffs? Would they fire Tony LaRussa? Knowing Castalleni's former connections with the St. Louis franchise would he consider possibly picking up LaRussa and getting rid of Narron?

Now the possibility of all of this is probably less than 10% at the moment, but probably increases a tad IF the Cards miss the playoffs and IF Cast has any admiration for LaRussa should he be let go/quit.

I'd love to watch/listen to Marty try to do his pregame show w/ LaRussa on a nightly basis. I think you could cut the tension that would exist.

RedsManRick
09-29-2006, 01:38 PM
The real question is who would be responsible for cleaning up the remnants of George Grande's head after it explodes?

Rojo
09-29-2006, 01:39 PM
How I loathe LaRussa.

Joseph
09-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't come in here with threats like that!

:)

StillFunkyB
09-30-2006, 01:20 AM
The real question is who would be responsible for cleaning up the remnants of George Grande's head after it explodes?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WVRedsFan
09-30-2006, 03:57 AM
Narron is golden as far as Bobby C and Wayne Kriv are concerned. They keep saying it over and over. He's their man. Only Louie P would be considered and he ain't coming, so enjoy your Mayberry Jerry for at least two more years. Eat your spinach and enjoy it.