PDA

View Full Version : NL Divisional Playoff Mets/Dodgers

cumberlandreds
10-02-2006, 09:06 AM
A very intrigueing series,IMO. I will take the Mets in five games. Dodgers may be a little too young overall to beat veteran pitchers like Glavine and Hernandez.

Red Leader
10-02-2006, 12:37 PM
This, I think, will be the most even series going. Because Lowe has pitched so well recently and since Pedro isn't pitching, I'm going to give it to the Dodgers. I think this series might go the full 7 games. Anything, really, can happen in this series. If Beltran and Reyes are hot in this series, I don't think LA can win. If Beltran and Reyes can be contained, I think LA will win.

justincredible
10-02-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm giving this one to the Dodgers due to their starting pitching. With Pedro out it really gives the advantage to the Dodgers, IMO.

cumberlandreds
10-02-2006, 01:21 PM
This, I think, will be the most even series going. Because Lowe has pitched so well recently and since Pedro isn't pitching, I'm going to give it to the Dodgers. I think this series might go the full 7 games. Anything, really, can happen in this series. If Beltran and Reyes are hot in this series, I don't think LA can win. If Beltran and Reyes can be contained, I think LA will win.

This series can only go five games but I know what you mean. Should be a good one especially with Pedro out of the mix.