PDA

View Full Version : OSU vs. Indiana....get ready to be angry, Buckeye fans

redsfan30
10-09-2006, 03:05 PM
According to Steve Helwagen over at Bucknuts, the Ohio State vs. Indiana game is being broadcast on ESPN U. Problem with this is, if you have Time Warner cable (like most do) you will not get the game and to further complicate things it doesn't look like the game will be carried by the GamePlan package.

If this holds true, there is going to be many a Buckeye fan unhappy.

Reds4Life
10-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Same stuff is going on with UC. You won't be able to see the crosstown shootout this year either, it's only on ESPNU. ESPN is doing this on purpose to try and muscle cable companies into pick up the channel.

redsfan30
10-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Same stuff is going on with UC. You won't be able to see the crosstown shootout this year either, it's only on ESPNU. ESPN is doing this on purpose to try and muscle cable companies into pick up the channel.

That's exactly why they're doing it.

Reds Fanatic
10-09-2006, 03:36 PM
According to Steve Helwagen over at Bucknuts, the Ohio State vs. Indiana game is being broadcast on ESPN U. Problem with this is, if you have Time Warner cable (like most do) you will not get the game and to further complicate things it doesn't look like the game will be carried by the GamePlan package.

If this holds true, there is going to be many a Buckeye fan unhappy.

That stinks. If that is true that will be the first Buckeye football game not televised locally in years. This is going to happen more and more in a few years the Big Ten is starting its own cable channel and they are going to put several games on that so if your cable company doesn't carry that you will miss even more games.

Unassisted
10-09-2006, 04:25 PM
You could always watch it on the net. ESPN has a broadband suscription service like MLB.TV that will deliver you every NCAA football game on each of their networks for one flat rate fee that covers the season..

justincredible
10-09-2006, 04:45 PM
I hate Ohio State but I will give you a brief summary of the game:

TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU
FG OSU
TD OSU
TD IU
TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU

There, no need to watch it now.

Caseyfan21
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Just get a ticket to the game...;)

StillFunkyB
10-09-2006, 10:29 PM

TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU
FG OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU
TD IU

Fixed. ;)

OldRightHander
10-09-2006, 10:37 PM
I would reply, but I said everything I could say about that in my other thread. Suffice it to say that I am quite :angry: at the way sports fans are being held hostage. I can see purchasing a premium sports package to view out of market teams, but local teams should never be taken off local broadcast tv.

LoganBuck
10-10-2006, 12:23 AM
DishNetwork folks are getting ESPNU all month free on the preview channel. So they are covered.

Hoosier Red
10-10-2006, 01:12 PM

TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU
FG OSU
TD OSU
TD IU
TD OSU
TD OSU
TD OSU

HEY!
Sometimes we score early before getting our posteriors handed to us.
Last year at Michigan, we scored 7 plays in and then gave up 42 points.

Heath
10-10-2006, 03:32 PM
DishNetwork folks are getting ESPNU all month free on the preview channel. So they are covered.

No way!

I never noticed it.

Thanks!

cincy09
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
ESPN continues to ruin sports. Everyday they force the public to view what they want and when they want.

max venable
10-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Fortunately I'm going to be at this game. :thumbup:

OldRightHander
10-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Fortunately I'm going to be at this game. :thumbup:

And you're not taking me either. That's selfish of you.:(

max venable
10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
And you're not taking me either. That's selfish of you.:(

I was saving the Michigan tix for you. Still think I'm selfish? :D

guttle11
10-11-2006, 12:06 PM
ESPN did this to Wisconsin last week. They put their game on their internet station ESPN360. Only problem with that is individual people cannot suscribe to ESPN360, your local ISP has to pay ESPN for the right for you to use it. The largest ISP in Wisconsin to that point had no agreement with ESPN on ESPN360.

OldRightHander
10-11-2006, 12:28 PM

That would actually be worth rep points, but maybe there's something in the rules about giving rep for personal favors.

smith288
10-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Can someone get ESPNU then use Microsoft's Encoder to broadcast it?

Caseyfan21
10-14-2006, 12:57 AM
I think something will be worked out for at least the people in Columbus. There was an article in the Columbus Dispatch about this today and it was an entertaining read. I especially loved the reader comments where one guy said something to the effect of "I don't want to have to pay $100 and go to the bar." He then commented by people going to the bars there would be more drunk drivers. I really hope there is some resolution because there will be a lot of angry people who can't get tix to the game.

GAC
10-14-2006, 06:30 AM

WAIT A MINUTE! YOU PROMISED ME THE MICHIGAN TIX!!!!!!

And I live closer. ;)

I have Charter Communications. When I go to the Big 10 website, and pull up the Buck's schedule, they list "TBA" under the TV for this game.

I cannot honestly believe that none of the local Columbus stations will not be broadcasting this home game.

OldRightHander
10-14-2006, 11:11 AM
WAIT A MINUTE! YOU PROMISED ME THE MICHIGAN TIX!!!!!!

And I live closer. ;)

Maybe he's got enough to go around.

Playadlc
10-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Fear the Hoosiers....

traderumor
10-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Fear the Hoosiers....Man, that was a great football game. I was rooting for the Hoosiers, really wanted to see Drew Tate blow a gasket, which I think he did on one of his coaches near the end. Good stuff. Next week...back to life...back to reality...but I would imagine Tressel will use that win to keep his boys from showing up flat.

max venable
10-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Next week...back to life...back to reality...but I would imagine Tressel will use that win to keep his boys from showing up flat.

Great point...although I actually was disappointed to see IU beat Iowa. Maybe it's just me but that loss by the Hawkeyes takes a little of the shine off of that whoopin the Bucks put on Iowa a couple weeks ago.

Playadlc
10-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Man, that was a great football game. I was rooting for the Hoosiers, really wanted to see Drew Tate blow a gasket, which I think he did on one of his coaches near the end. Good stuff. Next week...back to life...back to reality...but I would imagine Tressel will use that win to keep his boys from showing up flat.

What a great 7 days for Hoosier fans. The gutsy win last weekend @ Illinois, the coup IU pulled on the Gordon commit and now beating the #15 team in the country. Wow...........you don't want it to end.

Also good to see OSU dismantle MSU the way they did today. I want MSU completely broke when they meet the Hoosiers in two weeks. A win against MSU would put IU only one game away from bowl eligibility.

traderumor
10-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Great point...although I actually was disappointed to see IU beat Iowa. Maybe it's just me but that loss by the Hawkeyes takes a little of the shine off of that whoopin the Bucks put on Iowa a couple weeks ago.
Yea, but this year that stuff doesn't matter much. I don't think there is any sane person that doesn't see Ohio State as far superior than anyone else. Now, the boys on the UM game were going all ga-ga because the PSU OL was exposed tonight, but I think those big fat boys in yellow pants will get blocked on Nov. 18th. And if they don't, they haven't been able to catch Troy for two years running :p:

Reds Fanatic
10-17-2006, 10:46 PM
ONN is going to replay the game. They can't show it live but it will replay if you get ONN on Saturday at 11PM and Sunday at 8PM.

http://www.ohionewsnow.com/?story=sites/ONN/content/pool/200610/1442963654.html

Columbus, Ohio ONN will give Buckeye football fans exactly what they want: a chance to see the showdown between OSU and Indiana.

In an agreement with The Ohio State University and ESPNU, ONN will air replays of the game on Saturday, October 21 at 11pm and Sunday, October 22 at 8pm.

The original game will air on ESPNU Saturday at Noon. A decision made by the Big Ten to grant exclusive broadcast rights to ESPNU, a subsidiary of ESPN, precluded WBNS-10TV from providing this game to Central Ohio viewers. This marks the first time in nine years that a Buckeyes football game will not be seen live on local television.

"In a perfect world, WBNS-10TV would have proceeded as usual with our broadcast of the game, but unfortunately this one was out of our control," said 10TV/ONN President and General Manager Tom Griesdorn. "However, because of our strong commitment to the Buckeyes, their fans and our most valued customer the viewer, we wanted to seek every opportunity to show this game. We are fortunate to have ONN as a second source for bringing Buckeye football to fans not only in Central Ohio, but the entire state. "

"There is no other regional cable channel that is this committed to Ohio State," said Jason Pheister, ONN Director of Programming. "We have Buckeye coverage nearly every day of the week and our Ohio State special programs continue to get great response. This is a great mix of what people care about."

Each week, ONN airs "Spielman on Sports" Mondays at 10pm, "Scarlet N' Gray Replay" Mondays at 11pm, "Buckeye Blitz" Tuesdays at 8pm, "The Jim Tressel Call-In Show" on Thursdays at 8pm, "Pre-Game Live" Saturdays at 12:30pm, and "Post Game Live" immediately following every game. The specials replay several times during the week as well.

bucksfan
10-17-2006, 11:04 PM
That's cool about ONN. I am not as outraged as some, but am bummed because I most definitely will not be planning on going to a bar at noon to watch. Not that there is any thing wrong with that, as I have done similar things at similar times on many occasions in my life. However, with my "advanced age" and (more pertinently lack of planning on my part!!), an early Saturday bar trip is not in my plans this weekend. But I will watch on ONN. And I wil have the radio going live for sure.

Hoosier Red
10-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Here's where to get really angry.
The games on TV this weekend ahead of Ohio State and the RESURGENT INDIANA HOOSIERS....

ESPN:Wisconsin at Purdue
ESPN2: Illinois @ Penn State
ESPNPLUS(Syndicated ESPN, usually picked up by Channel 4 Indy)Michigan State at Northwestern, North Dakota State at Minnesota,
ABC: Iowa at Michigan

So basically of the 6 games, 5 will be available to viewers in Columbus and Indianapolis, One will not.

Stupid ESPNU.

Unassisted
10-18-2006, 11:07 AM
This marks the first time in nine years that a Buckeyes football game will not be seen live on local television.

I haven't lived in Ohio in 17 years, so I'm used to seeing maybe half of the Buckeyes football games on TV. Fans there don't know how lucky they have it.

My wife's late father was a member of the Ohio General Assembly in the 70s. He sponsored a bill to force the athletic department put all of the Buckeyes' football games on television. I don't think his bill made it to the floor for a vote. I imagine he would be amused to see the furor that is resulting now from a game that is not televised locally. :)

Spring~Fields
10-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Just ask Max what the final score will be, we don't really need to see the outcome when we have Max. :thumbup:

max venable
10-18-2006, 01:20 PM
:KoolAid:

traderumor
10-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Here's where to get really angry.
The games on TV this weekend ahead of Ohio State and the RESURGENT INDIANA HOOSIERS....

ESPN:Wisconsin at Purdue
ESPN2: Illinois @ Penn State
ESPNPLUS(Syndicated ESPN, usually picked up by Channel 4 Indy)Michigan State at Northwestern, North Dakota State at Minnesota,
ABC: Iowa at Michigan

So basically of the 6 games, 5 will be available to viewers in Columbus and Indianapolis, One will not.

Stupid ESPNU.I say the Big 10 is just as culpable. They awarded the exclusive rights.

Roy Tucker
10-18-2006, 02:07 PM
College football is all about the money?

I'm shocked.

LoganBuck
10-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Dish Network pulled the ESPNU free preview. Because of this game!

Supposedly ESPN told Dishnetwork to not offer it for free this weekend because of the uproar over the TimeWarner mess. Now I am really mad because I don't get ONN, because Dish doesn't carry it.

BuckWoody
10-19-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm all set. I called DirecTV this morning and talked to them about a number of things. We just got our first HDTV so there was quite a bit to discuss with them. Before I hung up I asked about the extra sports package, which we currently do not have. I said we were thinking about it but wanted to try it out first and asked if they had an introductory offer we could try out. After a brief negotiation I got the extra sports channels (ESPNU included) to try out for the next six months at $2 per month, regularly $11 per month. That made me a very happy boy. :D

http://www.dispatch.com/images/2003/osuleftnav.jpg Go Bucks!!http://buckeyes.homestead.com/files/bcukleaf.gif

traderumor
10-19-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm all set. I called DirecTV this morning and talked to them about a number of things. We just got our first HDTV so there was quite a bit to discuss with them. Before I hung up I asked about the extra sports package, which we currently do not have. I said we were thinking about it but wanted to try it out first and asked if they had an introductory offer we could try out. After a brief negotiation I got the extra sports channels (ESPNU included) to try out for the next six months at $2 per month, regularly $11 per month. That made me a very happy boy. :D

http://www.dispatch.com/images/2003/osuleftnav.jpg Go Bucks!!http://buckeyes.homestead.com/files/bcukleaf.gif

Roadtrip! Just kidding. Maybe...

OldRightHander
10-19-2006, 06:54 PM

We're all coming to your house Saturday. I expect directions to be posted shortly.

Chip R
10-19-2006, 07:05 PM

Too bad you couldn't get a better deal than that. When I got my DirecTv last year, I got all those channels plus all the premium channels free for 3 months.

Spring~Fields
10-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Dish Network pulled the ESPNU free preview. Because of this game!

Supposedly ESPN told Dishnetwork to not offer it for free this weekend because of the uproar over the TimeWarner mess. Now I am really mad because I don't get ONN, because Dish doesn't carry it.

I must of misunderstood your comments above. I checked the Dish net schedule for ESPNU and they have it scheduled for 12:00 Sat. I thought that you were saying that Dish Net was not going to show the game at all.

I get ESPNU with Dish so I am happy.

guttle11
10-19-2006, 07:10 PM
I don't want to start another thread over this, but word has it that Michigan RB Michael Hart may have broken a bone in his foot at practice this week.

It hasn't been reported yet, so take it as pure rumor.

Reds Fanatic
10-19-2006, 07:15 PM
I must of misunderstood your comments above. I checked the Dish net schedule for ESPNU and they have it scheduled for 3:00 Sat. I thought that you were saying that Dish Net was not going to show the game at all.

I get ESPNU with Dish so I am happy.
If you get it they will show it what they were talking about it is apparently Dish had ESPNU on a free preview channel. They have turned the free preview off. If you already subscribe to ESPNU on Dish or Directtv you will get it. I am not sure why it says 3 the game is at noon ET.

Spring~Fields
10-19-2006, 07:21 PM
If you get it they will show it what they were talking about it is apparently Dish had ESPNU on a free preview channel. They have turned the free preview off. If you already subscribe to ESPNU on Dish or Directtv you will get it. I am not sure why it says 3 the game is at noon ET.

Logan and the thread had me all excited thinking I was and was not getting it.

You're right the game is currently scheduled on Dish and ESPNU at 12:00 for the regular subscribers.

Reds Fanatic
10-19-2006, 07:30 PM
According to Time Warner's website here in Ohio they are simulcasting the ONN replay on Time Warner's own channel. So if you don't get ONN with the digital cable package you may be able to see the replay Saturday at 11PM and Sunday at 8 PM on Time Warner's channel.

BuckWoody
10-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Roadtrip! Just kidding. Maybe...

We're all coming to your house Saturday. I expect directions to be posted shortly.
Everyone is invited to the First Annual BuckWoody Leaf Haul and Buckeye Game Hootenanny. Bring some rakes and gloves and be there about 8:00 so we can finish up before kickoff. :D

Too bad you couldn't get a better deal than that. When I got my DirecTv last year, I got all those channels plus all the premium channels free for 3 months.
Ouch, you're a tough sell. ;) I think we may have gotten something similar to that when we first signed up. We did get 4 months of the HD package free.

Back to the topic... Does anyone remember the olden days when the Buckeyes were rarely on live TV but channel 16 would broadcast all the games at like 10:00 or 11:00 on Saturday night? I remember falling asleep in front of the game like that many times. We're all spoiled now.

LoganBuck
10-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry for the confusion Springfield. I should have worded it better.

Spring~Fields
10-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Sorry for the confusion Springfield. I should have worded it better.

No, no, It's just me, I should brush up on my remedial reading and comprehension skills. Took me three times even on the DishNet schedule to get it right. :bang:

traderumor
10-20-2006, 02:03 PM
I think the ticket scalpers are behind this too. I would imagine the price of IU game tickets would probably be some of the lowest of the year if it was on TV as it normally is.

traderumor
10-20-2006, 02:06 PM
My wife also told me a local megachurch will be showing the game somehow. Glad to see they have their priorities in order (not that there's anything wrong with that). Maybe I'll call them next time the stinkin' Browns bump the Bengals for their so-called "rivalry" games with Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Could hop over there right after attending my non-megachurch.

Heath
10-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Yep - the free DISH preview of ESPNU is gone.

Oh, well. It's just Indiana.

OldRightHander
10-20-2006, 09:58 PM
I was all prepared to go to a spors bar to watch it, when dispatch called me with a hazmat load to Chicago in the morning. So it looks like I'll listen to it on XM on the way back from Chicago. Oh well.

GAC
10-21-2006, 06:18 AM
I was reading an article yesterday (Columbus Dispatch) on this situation, and it's basically a "cat and mouse" game being played by ESPN/Disney in an attempt to pee off (and use) irrate football fans, and have them flooding their local cable companies in hope they will pressure them to add ESPNU to their programming.

And that is what this is all about, period.

Disney/ESPN feel that cable companies are not responding fast enough (in their minds) to add ESPNU, which is still in very limted markets. So this is the little game they will play (this week it's OSU-Indiana) to put that heat on them.

They want us calling our cable companies and complaining. ;)

BuckWoody
10-21-2006, 09:20 AM
They've been running half page adds in the Dayton Daily sports section all week too. ESPNU is also running every Buckeye game of the season so far in what they're calling a "Cram Session" just to get everyone ready for the game today. The marketing blitz is on.

BTW, where is everyone? Now I'm gonna have to go rake leaves all morning by myself. :(

OldRightHander
10-21-2006, 10:04 AM
BTW, where is everyone? Now I'm gonna have to go rake leaves all morning by myself. :(

Well, I wish I could stop by and help, but I have an 11:00 pickup at CVG going up to Chicago, Melrose Park to be precise. It looks like I'll have to be content with listening to the game on XM.

BuckWoody
10-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Well, I wish I could stop by and help, but I have an 11:00 pickup at CVG going up to Chicago, Melrose Park to be precise. It looks like I'll have to be content with listening to the game on XM.
Thank God for XM! That will make the trip a lot nicer. I've always enjoyed listening to a game on the radio while driving...makes the trip seem shorter. Drive carefully, stay safe, Go Bucks!

GAC
10-22-2006, 07:16 AM
My wife also told me a local megachurch will be showing the game somehow. Glad to see they have their priorities in order (not that there's anything wrong with that). Maybe I'll call them next time the stinkin' Browns bump the Bengals for their so-called "rivalry" games with Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Could hop over there right after attending my non-megachurch.

That would be the "Hell Freezes Over" sermon.

Just remember, God loves us Brown fans too. In fact, I heard there is a special place in heaven for us all because of "The Fumble". :lol:

max venable
10-23-2006, 09:01 PM
I was just thinking, that IU kicker, Austin Starr--the one who gave IU that early 3-0 lead...he should be the kicker for Texas. How cool would that be?

Now on to try a 48-year FG attempt for the Longhorns: AUSTIN STARR!!!

BuckWoody
10-23-2006, 11:13 PM
That would be the "Hell Freezes Over" sermon.

Just remember, God loves us Brown fans too. In fact, I heard there is a special place in heaven for us all because of "The Fumble". :lol:
GAC, you are correct about the special place. I have it on good authority that you guys' place is right next to us Bengals fans' place all because of "The Nineties (and beyond)".

guttle11
10-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Word is Teddy broke his pinky toe against Indiana. Don't expect him to play much, if at all, against Minnesota.

traderumor
10-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Word is Teddy broke his pinky toe against Indiana. Don't expect him to play much, if at all, against Minnesota.

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/football/football.php?story=dispatch/2006/10/24/20061024-C5-02.html

Ginn not slowed by injury to right foot
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Tim May
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

Ohio State receiver Ted Ginn Jr. was seen wearing a protective boot on his right foot the past couple of days, but that should not alarm Buckeyes fans.

Whatever is wrong possibly a broken little toe happened midweek last week, insiders said. That was before the junior caught five passes for 72 yards and a touchdown and threw a 38-yard TD pass to tight end Rory Nicol in the 44-3 win over Indiana. He also returned four punts for 42 yards, with a long of 19.

OSU officials had no comment on the matter.

Ginn is not expected to miss the game against Minnesota on Saturday. He will enter with a streak of 27 games with at least one catch.

Before we get too excited

Spring~Fields
10-24-2006, 12:31 PM
That will give him some rest, no big deal, other's will fill in nicely if needed. We need him for Michigan anyway, they, Michigan can defend against the run, but can they defend against the pass? We know their offense struggles against weaker defenses than Ohio States. Can you tell I am more than ready for the OSU vs. Michigan game?

Can we just air mail in the next games, giving OSU write in victories and move on to Michigan?

Caseyfan21
10-24-2006, 04:49 PM
That will give him some rest, no big deal, other's will fill in nicely if needed. We need him for Michigan anyway, they, Michigan can defend against the run, but can they defend against the pass? We know their offense struggles against weaker defenses than Ohio States. Can you tell I am more than ready for the OSU vs. Michigan game?

Can we just air mail in the next games, giving OSU write in victories and move on to Michigan?

I wish, but the pessimist in me is always creeping up. I'm worried about that Northwestern game (away game week before Michigan). The game it reminds me of was when Illinois came into Columbus 2 years ago highly favored in basketball and OSU pulled the upset. That game was the week before the tournaments began and they didn't concentrate for it. That and the fact that there was an article somewhere (one of the web analysts) about how only 1 team in the last 10 years has won the National Championship with no close calls. OSU hasn't had a close call and I'm just hoping the close call will wait until November 18.

That article in the Dispatch today detailed how OSU and scUM could meet in the National Championship after the regular season meeting. It would involve Florida winning the SEC but losing again, the Big East Champ losing, and USC losing. It's possible but unlikely.

Hoosier Red
10-24-2006, 06:00 PM
If USC loses, it will be to Notre Dame. If Notre Dame is 11-1 with a win over USC, they might make it over undefeated OSU.

Not saying they should but I'm pretty sure if Notre Dame is 11-1, they're playing for a national title.

Caseyfan21
10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
If USC loses, it will be to Notre Dame. If Notre Dame is 11-1 with a win over USC, they might make it over undefeated OSU.

Not saying they should but I'm pretty sure if Notre Dame is 11-1, they're playing for a national title.

That was the wild card the article brought up. But they said that if Michigan and Notre Dame both have 1 loss, how could voters place ND ahead of Michigan when Michigan beat them? It would be interesting if it panned out. Both teams would have gripes about being left out.

That being said, I can't see all of the other variables playing out. It would take a lot of luck and there's still a lot of football to be played.

Heath
10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Be careful - ND's got the Middies this week in Baltimore.

It's a Navy home game...and there's a 43 year losing streak to break.

redsfanfalcon
10-24-2006, 06:51 PM
My Dad has Watch TV out of Lima (it's a wireless cable...a bit of an oxymoron I know), and they broadcast the game on channel 1. He normally does not have ESPNU, but Watch TV sent out an e-mail saying they would put it on Channel 1. What a great PR move on their part. Says a lot about Time Warner, doesn't it?

traderumor
10-24-2006, 09:50 PM

Not saying they should but I'm pretty sure if Notre Dame is 11-1, they're playing for a national title.Notre Dame will go down again. The wins against Michigan St. and UCLA were so incredibly ugly lucky that I cannot imagine them not having bad luck go the other way at least once before the season ends.

Danny Serafini
10-25-2006, 09:18 AM
If Notre Dame is 11-1 with a win over USC, they might make it over undefeated OSU.

There is a 0% chance of that actually occurring. Notre Dame has been falling in the polls, and the computers don't love them either. There is absolutely no way any 11-1 team, let alone ND, would bump out a 12-0 OSU.

Hoosier Red
10-25-2006, 09:34 AM
You're forgetting about the secret BCS equation. NOTRE DAME MUST GET IN EVEN IF IT DEFYS ALL REASON.

I was exagerrating a bit about bumping a 12-0 OSU team. But I'd be shocked if another 11-1 team makes it ahead of them.