PDA

View Full Version : B.K. now serving Pot Burgers (to cops)

dabvu2498
10-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Cops find pot in fast-food burgers
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Oct. 10 (UPI) -- Three Burger King employees were arrested in New Mexico for allegedly putting marijuana in hamburgers served to two on duty police officers.

KOAT-TV, Albuquerque, reported that the two Isleta Pueblo police officers ate about half of their burgers late Sunday before realizing there was something in their food, the Albuquerque Journal said.

Los Lunas police Lt. Joe Sanchez said the uneaten part of the hamburgers tested positive for marijuana.

The three employees are charged with aggravated battery on a police officer and marijuana possession, the Albuquerque Journal said.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061010-112909-3336r

westofyou
10-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Duh... don't they know you are supposed to render the pot in the fat to mask the taste?

savafan
10-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Well, that was smart.

guttle11
10-11-2006, 12:12 PM
"Double bacon cheeseburger, it's for a cop"

They should have put a little hole in the cup so that when they peel off the game piece, they get wet.

RedFanAlways1966
10-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Said one of the arrested employees in his arraignment, "I'm not as think as you dumb I am."

BTW... I just got back from lunch at PotBelly Sandwiches. I don't feel any different... and neither does my belly.

TeamSelig
10-11-2006, 01:20 PM
as a future cop, I hope these idiots serve a lot of prison time

Yachtzee
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM

They should have put a little hole in the cup so that when they peel off the game piece, they get wet.

"You gonna spit in it now?"

redsfan30
10-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Mature or not, I laughed when I read this.

pedro
10-11-2006, 08:29 PM

prison time?

maybe spending the next 100 weekends picking up trash on the side of the highway but prison seems like an extreme measure for these morons IMO.

Plus, it's expensive to put people in prison.

deltachi8
10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
shock, pot heads doing something stupid

savafan
10-12-2006, 11:14 AM

In a maximum security institution. :p:

westofyou
10-12-2006, 11:25 AM

Yeah, we love to pay for that sort of stuff eh?

Red Leader
10-12-2006, 11:26 AM

Easy there, killer. There's no need for prison time, IMO. The jails are crowded enough. If they would have laced it with LSD, I could see jail time for that, but not marijuana.

I think they should get a nice helping of community service for this, though.

TeamSelig
10-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah you're right. It's okay to put stuff in police officers food.

Either way, aggravated assault on a police officer is a pretty serious crime

WMR
10-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah you're right. It's okay to put stuff in police officers food.

Either way, aggravated assault on a police officer is a pretty serious crime

No one is saying that it is okay to put stuff in police officers food.

These offenders shouldn't be sent to prison. A few hundred hours of community service is the appropriate sentence.

RedFanAlways1966
10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
No one is saying that it is "okay to put stuff in police officers food."

These offenders shouldn't be sent to prison. A few hundred hours of community service is the appropriate sentence.

I think the few hundred hours of community service is a good idea. Since they are experienced at serving food... make them work in a prison cafeteria for those few hundred hours. Let them work and see firsthand what their future will be like if they continue with stupid and illegal behavior. Work and learn... a good combo!

TeamSelig
10-12-2006, 06:25 PM
I guess we will have to agree to disagree.... community service for a felony?

In another case where some idiot blew his nose on an officers burger (also charged with aggravated assault on a police officer), it was moved down to a misdemeanor charge and he served 4 months in jail with 2 years probation

the felony charge is punishable by up to 22 months in prison

RedFanAlways1966
10-12-2006, 09:28 PM
In another case where some idiot blew his nose on an officers burger (also charged with aggravated assault on a police officer), it was moved down to a misdemeanor charge and he served 4 months in jail with 2 years probation

While both pot & snot are both green (and rhyme)... when considering it I'd have to say one seems A LOT worse than the other!! :barf:

Steve4192
10-12-2006, 09:35 PM

BURGER PUNK!!!

dman
10-13-2006, 08:29 AM
One good reason why I never eat out while in uniform. If I forget to pack my lunch and if the place I stop at doesn't have on-site vending, then I'll just go hungry until I get home

cincinnati chili
10-14-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm all for putting these guys in prison. Seriously. To make room, they could just let out of the overcrowded prison a few guys who were arrested for smoking pot in the privacy of their own homes.