PDA

View Full Version : House fire scenario

TeamCasey
10-15-2006, 07:17 PM
Your house containing everything you own catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to make a final dash to save one more item. What would it be?

GAC
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
It depends on WHO SAYS you have time for one more dash? :lol:

If it's the wife, then I'd tell her that I think she has plenty of time too. :evil:

On the serious side.....

Since the big screen TV is out, I'd go for my file with all my important personal papers, files, and CDs. Took me months to replace them all.

RedFanAlways1966
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
My main Les Paul! :rockband:

Reds4Life
10-15-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd probably head to the safe and grab all the cash, some important papers, and a few of my handguns.

RFS62
10-15-2006, 08:52 PM
I'd grab my Congressional Medal of Honor, all my photos with Elvis and the Beatles, that winning Powerball Ticket I've been saving for a rainy day, and all my signed Jim Coombs memorabilia, of course.

Falls City Beer
10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
and all my signed Jim Coombs memorabilia, of course.

You could lift all that by yourself?

RFS62
10-15-2006, 09:05 PM
You could lift all that by yourself?

The pictures and bats I could handle by myself. Remember, I'd be pumping a lot of adrenaline, my house is on fire.

I don't think I could get the bronze statue without some help, though. But my neighbors all love that damn thing, always wanting to have their picture taken with it, you know, so I'd probably have some help with it.

StillFunkyB
10-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Your house containing everything you own catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to make a final dash to save one more item. What would it be?

My cell phone, so I could call Jim Coombs to turn back time so I could prevent the fire. :evil:

MrCinatit
10-15-2006, 10:14 PM
I think I could carry enough boxes of baseball cards to repay for everything else I lost.

KronoRed
10-16-2006, 12:21 AM
The computer..all the photos I want to keep are on the hard drive.

Everything else can be replaced.

SunDeck
10-16-2006, 11:38 AM

A bucket of ice and a bottle of Jameson's.

Duh.