11-20-2006, 05:44 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbup:

Tom Servo
11-20-2006, 05:49 PM
http://theredletters.mlblogs.com/my_weblog/images/wayne_krivsky.jpg
"May the good Lord take a liking to ya, and blow you up real soon!"

Krusty
11-20-2006, 06:19 PM
If he moves Griffey, he will earn God-like status.

ChatterRed
11-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Griffey, Dunn, Milton, Larue.

(Cross out) Larue.

1 down, 3 to go.

RFS62
11-20-2006, 06:22 PM
If he moves Griffey, he will earn God-like status.

I'd be happy enough if he moved him to right field.

MartyFan
11-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I'd be happy enough if he moved him to right field.

As much as I LOVE Junior...and I do. I'd like to see him go to the AL.

He has nothing to prove and the only thing he has to accomplish is winning a WS ring.

George Anderson
11-20-2006, 08:11 PM
As much as I LOVE Junior...and I do. I'd like to see him go to the AL.

He has nothing to prove and the only thing he has to accomplish is winning a WS ring.

Didnt 2 years ago Junior have a chance to go to the White Sox but he vetoed the trade?

Team Clark
11-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Didnt 2 years ago Junior have a chance to go to the White Sox but he vetoed the trade?

Doooohhhhh!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Matt700wlw
11-20-2006, 08:12 PM

Lindner shot the trade down....at least that was what I heard.

Patpacillosjock
11-21-2006, 02:03 AM
I have some good sources from Boston who said their F.O. offered John Lester and OF Jason Place (a very very solid outfied prospect) for Griffey and Cash but Griffey turned the Red Sox and their short right field porch down.

Jpup
11-21-2006, 08:17 AM
I have some good sources from Boston who said their F.O. offered John Lester and OF Jason Place (a very very solid outfied prospect) for Griffey and Cash but Griffey turned the Red Sox and their short right field porch down.

It must have been a lot of cash. No way that is right.

edabbs44
11-21-2006, 08:50 AM

Highly doubtful.

Highlifeman21
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM

And I have pictures of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster on their prom date....

The hairy guy cleans up pretty nicely, actually.

Heath
11-21-2006, 10:31 AM
And I have pictures of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster on their prom date....

The hairy guy cleans up pretty nicely, actually.

I heard he looks like the person in your avatar!

:eek: :D

Highlifeman21
11-21-2006, 12:41 PM
I heard he looks like the person in your avatar!

:eek: :D

If Natalie Gulbis is Bigfoot, then where can I get a date?!

blumj
11-21-2006, 01:14 PM
They're pulling your leg. There isn't even a remotely logical timeframe for that offer to ever have been made. Place was drafted last June, he wouldn't even have been eligible to be traded as a PTBNL before the time when Lester was diagnosed with cancer and rendered absolutely untradeable.

Patpacillosjock
11-21-2006, 06:48 PM
They're pulling your leg. There isn't even a remotely logical timeframe for that offer to ever have been made. Place was drafted last June, he wouldn't even have been eligible to be traded as a PTBNL before the time when Lester was diagnosed with cancer and rendered absolutely untradeable.

Im sorry, I forgot to mention this was last offseason. before the 2006 season.

my mistake.

but it WAS TRUE..I stand by it.