PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Reds Signed C Ryan Jorgensen/of Dewayne Wise

Gallen5862
11-25-2006, 11:43 PM
I like these signings. This helps the Outfield Depth and the Catching Depth.
http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/minors/news/262892.html
Cincinnati Reds
Signed C Ryan Jorgensen
Signed OF DeWayne Wise

edabbs44
11-25-2006, 11:45 PM
Seriously...what is the deal with Wise? What is the infatuation? Just waiting for the Q signing announcement.

redsmetz
11-26-2006, 07:51 AM
Seriously...what is the deal with Wise? What is the infatuation? Just waiting for the Q signing announcement.

Both signings are inconsequential - neither are on the 40 man roster. These are AAA guys ready if needed on the big club.

edabbs44
11-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Both signings are inconsequential - neither are on the 40 man roster. These are AAA guys ready if needed on the big club.

And when Wise gets called up next year and he's first off the bench...

dfs
11-27-2006, 10:59 AM
I have to think the Jorgensen signing fills the AAA catcher gap left by the departure of LaRue and Sardina. Good to have that spot filled without a spot on the 40 man roster.

roby
11-27-2006, 02:43 PM
I love these BIG moves. :bang: The reds are really proving that they want to field a winner. It's beginning to look like another sorry year. I know, someone will say, "It's still early." But, it's not too early for the winning teams. And please don't talk about too much money...are we going to compete with the big leaguers or not?

Danny Serafini
11-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Someone has to play in Louisville. It's really no big deal.

roby
11-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Danny: You're right. But...there never is a big deal. it is just one piddling little nothing after another. It seems like someone is concentrating too much on Louisville and not enough on Cincinnati!

Tom Servo
11-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Danny: You're right. But...there never is a big deal. it is just one piddling little nothing after another. It seems like someone is concentrating too much on Louisville and not enough on Cincinnati!
If you clicked the link on top you'd notice that every team in the majors is making these minor league moves, they mean nothing.

dfs
11-27-2006, 06:29 PM
I have to think the Jorgensen signing fills the AAA catcher gap left by the departure of LaRue and Sardina. Good to have that spot filled without a spot on the 40 man roster.

doh.
And then they go sign Chad Moeler.

Nothin to see here folks. Keep moving.