PDA

View Full Version : Blue Jays?

MartyFan
11-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Okay, this is a post about a statement made by the Blue Jays GM J.P. Ricciardi to the AP...and here it is...

"We like Royce Clayton. We like a lot of guys," Ricciardi said. "We're going to address that in the next few days."

I am so glad he is not in Cincy. I have major man-love for Special K, I know but I always hated having Clayton in a Reds uniform.

Here is a link to the entire article.
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/6220538?print=true

marcshoe
11-29-2006, 05:55 PM
I do not believe in Royce Clayton. I mean that in the sense that I do not believe he exists. I explained this (lack of) belief shortly after The Trade, and nothing I saw afterward gave me reason to change my mind. Royce Clayton is a myth.

Thus I do not understand Ricciardi's statement. :confused:

Joseph
11-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I prefer his brother Royal Clayton.

Degenerate39
11-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I didn't think it was possible for anyone to like Royce

TeamSelig
11-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I do not believe in Royce Clayton. I mean that in the sense that I do not believe he exists. I explained this (lack of) belief shortly after The Trade, and nothing I saw afterward gave me reason to change my mind. Royce Clayton is a myth.

Thus I do not understand Ricciardi's statement. :confused:

lmao

Patrick Bateman
11-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Living in Canada, I know a lot of Jays fans. If Clayton was signed, it would make my life a lot easier, as I wouldn't have to make even the slightest effort in making fun of them.

Tom Servo
11-29-2006, 06:32 PM
I hope they sign him to a non-tradeable, lifetime contract.