PDA

View Full Version : How dumb is Jessica Simpson?

Chip R
12-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Yes, I know it's a rhetorical question but she continues to astound with her dumbness.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/453961

Matt700wlw
12-06-2006, 05:11 PM
At least she's hot.

:)

macro
12-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Matt, I gotta wholeheartedly disagree with ya on that, but I will agree with Chip's statement. :)

westofyou
12-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Not dumb enough to realize she can't perform live very well.

max venable
12-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Matt, I gotta wholeheartedly disagree with ya on that, but I will agree with Chip's statement. :)

No...she's hot. VERY hot.

Chip R
12-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Not dumb enough to realize she can't perform live very well.

Must run in the family.

Heath
12-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Nice to see that she dressed up for the event. :rolleyes:

I agree with Macro and Chip. I'll pass.

flyer85
12-06-2006, 05:48 PM
does it matter?

Chip R
12-06-2006, 05:52 PM

She probably figured it had something to do with Kennedy, the former MTV VeeJay. ;)

minus5
12-06-2006, 05:54 PM

I agree with Macro and Chip. I'll pass.

I usually throw stuff at the TV when she shows up on a commercial during football. Can't stand her....hate the way she talks out of the side of her mouth and watching her perform is even worse than just hearing her perform. Her vocal performances are to entertainment are what Elaine Benes is to dancing
http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/elaine/elaine_benes044.jpg

Heath
12-06-2006, 05:57 PM
She probably figured it had something to do with Kennedy, the former MTV VeeJay. ;)

I didn't know Kennedy had a thing for her :eek:

:D

Highlifeman21
12-06-2006, 06:58 PM
While dumb, she's not dumb enough to date me, yet. Therefore...

Johnny Footstool
12-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Nice body, but with pilates, personal trainers, and Dr. 90210, nice bodies are a dime a dozen. I think she has a weird chin, giving her the appearance of a drag queen from the neck up. She is very much a Barbie doll -- manufactured plastic, empty on the inside.

WMR
12-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I really hope the first version somehow finds its way onto YouTube

max venable
12-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I really hope the first version somehow finds its way onto YouTube

Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WBHI-Wl94&mode=related&search=). Flub comes at about 1:30 in the clip.

Yachtzee
12-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WBHI-Wl94&mode=related&search=). Flub comes at about 1:30 in the clip.

What's up with Reese Witherspoon stealing Jane Fonda's hairdo?

BUTLER REDSFAN
12-06-2006, 10:08 PM
is this this first time in history a set of sisters have screwed up a song on national tv...i think the well is about to run dry on these 2 no talent has beens

pedro
12-07-2006, 12:10 AM
I don't really find her all that attractive either.

Johnny Footstool
12-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Holy Jeebus! Was that Dolly Parton or the Cryptkeeper?

TeamSelig
12-07-2006, 01:29 AM
wow

a debate on jessica simpson being hot????

honestly I think some guys judge women celebrities harsher than what they would in real life... seriously if Jessica Simpson approached you somewhere, theres no way anyone turns her away, but you can lie about it all you want (doesn't make you a better person)

Yachtzee
12-07-2006, 02:03 AM
I think Jessica is attractive, but I'm just a bit weirded out by her latest commercial, which I think is for DirectTV. It shows her in a scene from the Dukes of Hazzard movie where she suddenly breaks out of character and starts talking to the viewer about the benefits of DirectTV. There's something not right about it, like they've CGIed her head onto someone else's body. It's almost as if she's a fembot or something.

macro
12-07-2006, 02:06 AM
is this this first time in history a set of sisters have screwed up a song on national tv...i think the well is about to run dry on these 2 no talent has beens

One can hope...

Caveat Emperor
12-07-2006, 02:54 AM
wow

a debate on jessica simpson being hot????

honestly I think some guys judge women celebrities harsher than what they would in real life... seriously if Jessica Simpson approached you somewhere, theres no way anyone turns her away, but you can lie about it all you want (doesn't make you a better person)

There's a big gulf between "I wouldn't turn her away" and "I think she's hot."

She's attractive, but she's by no means the hottest woman out there -- and whoever noted the chin thing is right. She's got a Bruce Campbell thing going on there that is kinda odd.

pedro
12-07-2006, 03:57 AM
attractiveness is more than looks and her whole schtick is unappealing to me.

gilpdawg
12-07-2006, 05:10 AM
I watched the youtube clip, and I gotta tell ya, I kind of felt bad for her. She didn't botch it that bad and you could tell she was nervous performing in front of one of her heroes. I can't stand her, but really, for the first time I felt she was human instead of a little Barbie robot.

So basically, I think she is a talentless piece of crap, but not because of this.

paintmered
12-07-2006, 07:25 AM
I watched the youtube clip, and I gotta tell ya, I kind of felt bad for her. She didn't botch it that bad and you could tell she was nervous performing in front of one of her heroes. I can't stand her, but really, for the first time I felt she was human instead of a little Barbie robot.

So basically, I think she is a talentless piece of crap, but not because of this.

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on this one. I'm not sure how newsworthy this would be if her sister didn't bomb on SNL.
She looked almost sick up there she was so nervous.

But I still can't stand her.

Jpup
12-08-2006, 05:54 AM
I think it's amusing that some people would say that she doesn't have any talent. She is a very good singer and performer. Everyone makes mistakes. I know she's not very smart, at all, but to say that she doesn't have a lot of talent is ignorant.

RANDY IN INDY
12-08-2006, 09:13 AM
She seems to be smart enough to wear underwear, unlike another blonde of her same generation.

Team Clark
12-08-2006, 09:59 AM
:laugh: Does anyone have her phone number?

Johnny Footstool
12-08-2006, 10:36 AM
She seems to be smart enough to wear underwear, unlike another blonde of her same generation.

That must be her solid upbringing. Wasn't her dad a minister or something? I know he was active in the church, and Jessica would have to wear high-cut prairie dresses to hide her "assets" when she performed.

Of course, now her dad isn't afraid to let her show cleavage, crack, etc. to promote her career.

RANDY IN INDY
12-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Money is the root of all evil.

texasdave
12-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Money changes everything. (Did I mention that I'm ready for a change?) =)

westofyou
12-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Money is the root of all evil.

Nah.... underwear is.

traderumor
12-08-2006, 11:46 AM
I kinda laugh at the critics of her looks, especially if she walked up to you and started hitting on you and the stuttering and stammering to get out a word ensued. I'm sure you are all so deep that you would reject her for her shallowness and big chin :laugh:

I will add that her real dancing does appear to be a case of the dry heaves. At least Elaine was trying to dance bad.

Johnny Footstool
12-08-2006, 01:10 PM
I kinda laugh at the critics of her looks, especially if she walked up to you and started hitting on you and the stuttering and stammering to get out a word ensued. I'm sure you are all so deep that you would reject her for her shallowness and big chin :laugh:

My wife is cuter and way less shallow.

But then again, Miss Simpson is extremely wealthy...

RANDY IN INDY
12-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Nah.... underwear is.

:laugh: Depends on who is not wearing it!

GoGoWhiteSox
12-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Exactly! That's what I was thinking. Jessica Simpson, Yowser!! (although I'm more attracted to Beyonce to tell you the truth):D

OnBaseMachine
12-08-2006, 09:24 PM
While I agree she is dumb, not one male on this board can tell me with a straight face that they wouldn't have sex with Jessica Simpson.

vaticanplum
12-08-2006, 09:27 PM
(although I'm more attracted to Beyonce to tell you the truth):D

Beyonce is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Correction: the most beautiful woman in the world is probably someone like Catherine Deneuve. Beyonce is the most beautiful young American pop star in the world.

Chip R
12-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Beyonce is the most beautiful woman in the world.

I didn't give her much of a second thought till recently when I saw a picture of her on LaunchCast. She really looked beautiful in that picture and I see her in a different light now.

As for Jess, I've always found her attractive even before she married Nick Lachey. But while there is something there to attract me, I couldn't see spending a significant amount of time with her because of her lack of intellectual capacity. To her credit, other than the divorce, she has managed to stay out of scandals unlike her peers.

GAC
12-09-2006, 11:28 AM
While I agree she is dumb, not one male on this board can tell me with a straight face that they wouldn't have sex with Jessica Simpson.

I'm one. I've been faithful to my wife for 25 years. And in that time I've had opportunities to be unfaithful. Just not the desire. I love my wife and kids.

I work with a woman who is a fox, and wants everyone to know it too. A couple years back, while in the breakroom with a bunch of us men, she made the bold comment that she could have any man in this plant that she wanted.

Myself and a couple others really pee'd her off when we raised our hands and said we were those she couldn't.

She has hated us since, while having numerous affairs at work, and almost breaking up a few marriages.

It just ain't worth it IMO.