PDA

View Full Version : Where is Krono?

Jpup
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
What happenned to him? I can't recall a post from him in forever. His 37 posts per day are missed, by me anyway.:)

savafan
12-09-2006, 10:09 PM
He last posted on November 26, I believe...

I'm not joking when I say that I hope he's okay.

Chip R
12-09-2006, 10:36 PM
I understand he is working on a project where he will eventually be able to post in his sleep. ;)

Actually I believe he has been tending to some family business in D.C.

traderumor
12-09-2006, 10:39 PM
I think he is toying with the next highest poster to make him think he can catch up, you know, sort of like Ohio St. did to Michigan. That, or he's in the secret witness program for voting in the Harris Poll despite being a UF fan.

max venable
12-09-2006, 10:43 PM
I think he is toying with the next highest poster to make him think he can catch up, you know, sort of like Ohio St. did to Michigan. That, or he's in the secret witness program for voting in the Harris Poll despite being a UF fan.

Finally a sensible post. :thumbup:

LoganBuck
12-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Someone else has been missing recently as well. Steel has not been active since 11-16-2006. I have been looking for some of his thoughts recently and noticed he is AWOL.

edabbs44
12-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Someone else has been missing recently as well. Steel has not been active since 11-16-2006. I have been looking for some of his thoughts recently and noticed he is AWOL.

I think he was banished...

harangatang
12-10-2006, 01:00 AM
I think he was banished...Forever?

LoganBuck
12-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Wow, I just read his recent posts. I see what happened. Yikes.

OnBaseMachine
12-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Wow, I just read his recent posts. I see what happened. Yikes.

Yeah, I just did the same. Somehow I completely missed that thread until now...anyway, I always liked Steel, I hope he hasn't been permanantly banned.

edabbs44
12-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I just did the same. Somehow I completely missed that thread until now...anyway, I always liked Steel, I hope he hasn't been permanantly banned.

Just saw it a few days ago. I also missed it. Not sure if it is permanent. Can anyone shed some light?

Ron Madden
12-10-2006, 02:12 AM

I agree OBM, IMHO Steel is one of the most knowledgable and valuable members of RedsZone.

Let's hope he isn't permanantly banned.

LoganBuck
12-10-2006, 02:17 AM

Yet another reason to hate the Bubba Crosby signing. I was so annoyed with the signing I didn't read the thread after page 1.

George Foster
12-10-2006, 02:25 AM
I agree OBM, IMHO Steel is one of the most knowledgable and valuable members of RedsZone.

No one has come out and said weather or not what he said was true or not? It's like the big pink elephant in the room.

George Foster
12-10-2006, 02:28 AM

No one has said weather or not what STEEL said was true or not. It's like the big pick elephant in the room that no one what's to talk about.

Jpup
12-10-2006, 04:54 AM
No one has said weather or not what STEEL said was true or not. It's like the big pick elephant in the room that no one what's to talk about.

I think it would be better not to talk about it. I hadn't read that thread until just a few minutes ago. I have always respected both of those guys for their informative posts and opinions. I am truly amazed at the thread. Like I said, it would be better to for me to just not say anything.

Back on topic, I hope Krono comes back around soon. He seemed to keep the atmosphere pretty light.:thumbup:

Falls City Beer
12-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah, miss Steel and the K-man both. :(

OldRightHander
12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
That was one of those threads I'm wishing I hadn't read. Ugly.

texasdave
12-11-2006, 12:31 PM
If Steel did what he said he did why wouldn't he be banished? That's practically stalking if it is true.

Danny Serafini
12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Absolutely. Steel got everything he deserved after what he pulled. He certainly knew his stuff, but there are plenty of others here who are handy with a number and don't have his arrogance and condescension. Honestly, I don't miss the guy one bit.

savafan
12-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Honestly, I don't know if we should be discussing this.

Chip R
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Honestly, I don't know if we should be discussing this.

Go with your instincts. I don't think any of you would like people here talking bad about you when you're not around to defend yourself. Doing it privately is one thing but doing it publically is another.

Doc. Scott
12-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Well, when you assault people's reputations above and beyond what is considered reasonable simply in the pursuit of your own opinion, I don't really find it far out of line to simply evaluate the meaning of what happened. There are certain arenas in life where this kind of assault is considered commonplace (politics, etc.), but this ain't one. Steel may have been right, he may not have been right. It doesn't really matter because the ends would not justify the means. Everyone has a right to choose whether they buy Team Clark's "insider" views- some have been spot on and some haven't, and that doesn't change if TC is proven to have certain things on his resume or not.

I'm pleased with the moderators for cracking down in this case, and that has nothing to do with the (usual) high quality of Steel's posts.

Ltlabner
12-11-2006, 01:24 PM
As much fun as it would be to pile on, Chip is right. This isn't the forum for those types of discussions. Neg the poster, take it to PM, take it to a mod, take it to Boss/GIK...there are a lot of more constructive methods for dealing with that situation (or types of situations).

We are in Boss/GIK's "family room" at their descresion and pleasure. It's their house so they get to make the rules and police them as they see fit. If they posted a "what do you think we should do about............." sort of thread (and they have solicited our opinions in the past) then by all means discuss the issues, but that is their decision to make.

texasdave
12-11-2006, 01:36 PM
I don't see where it is piling on or bashing a person to opine that certain types of action, if true, warrant banishment. But if anyone feels I crossed a line, I apologize.

Gainesville Red
12-11-2006, 02:37 PM
What thread are we talking about?

Red Leader
12-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Shouldn't be talking about any of them, IMO. This issue was handled by the mods and there is nothing anyone can do about the decision that was made, so why talk about it?

Gainesville Red
12-11-2006, 03:05 PM
What thread are we talking about?

Nevermind, I found it. Wow.

Doc. Scott
12-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Shouldn't be talking about any of them, IMO. This issue was handled by the mods and there is nothing anyone can do about the decision that was made, so why talk about it?

Uh, because no one has and many of us were confused at some point about what went down?

Just wanted to voice my public support for the decision, that's all. I believe it was necessary to set an example for what is acceptable and what isn't in a friendly discussion.

Falls City Beer
12-11-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm with RedLeader. This righteous indignation on the part of several posters on this thread is crap. This thread should be closed.

TeamSelig
12-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Not missing him either. He has been bad about personal attacks for a very long time.

GIK
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm going to lock this one up. If anyone has any questions regarding decisions Boss or I (or our moderators) make, please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.