RBA
12-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Go 2008 AFC Champion Raiders!!!!!! :evil: :laugh:

Joseph
12-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Drugs are bad....mmmmkay?

WVRed
12-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Sadly enough, I view this as a game that could give the Bengals problems.

I realize its the Raiders, but they could be caught looking into next Monday night and not take care of the business at hand.

Dom Heffner
12-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Who scores 8 points?

paintmered
12-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Who scores 8 points?

Or 25 for that matter. That would be a safety, two touchdowns and three field goals.

MrCinatit
12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Sadly enough, I view this as a game that could give the Bengals problems.

I realize its the Raiders, but they could be caught looking into next Monday night and not take care of the business at hand.

That is my fear. This has the potential to be a letdown game for the Bengals.

Dom Heffner
12-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Or 25 for that matter. That would be a safety, two touchdowns and three field goals.

I'm surprised he didn't put the lower score first: Bengals 8, Raiders 25....

:)

RBA
12-10-2006, 02:31 PM
bengals have already scored 7, so the Raiders will have to hold them to 1 point the rest of the game. ;)

Dom Heffner
12-10-2006, 03:30 PM
RBA, I"m thinking your prediction isn't going to hold, but the Bengals are doing just enough o keep this thing interesting.

I'm watching it on Yahoo stat tracker and about asleep.

Playadlc
12-10-2006, 04:10 PM
The Bengals have looked scary good the last three weeks.

I don't know if anyone in the NFL is playing better than the Bengals right now.

guttle11
12-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Sam Adams is a beast!

traderumor
12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
I think RBA was out partying with Deltha and the boys last night. He's hangover grumpy on the other board, too.

max venable
12-10-2006, 05:35 PM
What a ho-hum game. Bengals did have a letdown and still thumped the Raiders.

Yachtzee
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
I guess it was a letdown. I thought the Bengals played overall pretty well, except for Palmer's 3 picks. I got the impression that Palmer was trying to prove a point when he threw those interceptions, rather than just taking what they were giving him. I think that if there wasn't the whole "We're going to play the Bengals man-to-man" aspect, Carson would have likely thrown it away. Maybe I'm just going off the announcers' build-up though.

traderumor
12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
That score would have been real ugly if not for the unusual amount of turnovers. Another good outing by the D, but next week will be a real indicator, even though Indy's offense has been struggling in the post-Edgerin era.

max venable
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I realize it was a good outing by the D...not trying to take anything away from them but it was the Raiders.

The thing that bothers me is how inept the Bengals' D seems to be on 3rd downs. Game after game, 3rd and 8, 3rd and 14, 3rd and 18--doesn't seem to matter...it just seems like they always give up the first down.

Here's how I see the final three:

Colts: winnable (but they're going to have a major chip on their shoulders after today's loss). I give the Bengals a 50/50 chance in that game.

Broncos: It totally expect to win. It's not a gimme by any means but I think they can go in there and take care of business.

Steelers: They'd like nothing better than to knock the Bengals out of the playoff picture. That would make their season at this point. Anything could happen in that game. I know they've been down this year but that team still scares me. I think the fact that it's a home game is huge.

Should be a fun finish.

traderumor
12-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Gets pretty simple for the Bengals now. Any combination of 2-1 probably gets them a wildcard. At this rate a 9-7 might grab the second WC. But if they can win next week, I'd say winning one of the last two games is about all it will take.

BTW, by simple, I meant in knowing what they have to do. They have the lead in the WC and do not need any help. They just have to win 2 games.

traderumor
12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Oh, and Marvin guaranteed again with today's win that he would keep his record as the only Bengals coach not to have a losing season in tact.

pedro
12-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Denver doesn't look too imposing right now and the Colts aren't as invincible as they once seemed. I wouldn't have believed it a month ago but the Bengals look to be in pretty good position to make the playoffs.