PDA

View Full Version : How the colts are preparing for the bengals

NatiRedGals
12-15-2006, 06:06 PM
http://www.bangcartoon.com/cartoons/index.cfm/fa/viewcartoon/cartoon/2006Archive|coltsd.swf

CrackerJack
12-15-2006, 06:37 PM
hehe. That's a keeper.

FoReel
12-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Poltics? There are people that are still behind Bush and his administration.

Hap
12-15-2006, 09:56 PM
I will pre-emptively strike and ask everyone not to politicize this thread, please.

Razor Shines
12-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Maybe I don't understand. Why was plan 9 for Peyton to go hunting with Dick Cheney? I get the joke that Cheney was going to shoot him in the face, but what does that have to do with the defense? I really was ready to laugh, and I thought the end was going to bring it, but then nothing.

Patrick Bateman
12-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Maybe I don't understand. Why was plan 9 for Peyton to go hunting with Dick Cheney? I get the joke that Cheney was going to shoot him in the face, but what does that have to do with the defense? I really was ready to laugh, and I thought the end was going to bring it, but then nothing.

I guess the thought was that Peyton is so bad in the playoffs, that the Colts would be better off with him being shot in the face and going with Jim Sorgi.

It was a pretty lame effort.

Razor Shines
12-16-2006, 01:53 AM
I guess the thought was that Peyton is so bad in the playoffs, that the Colts would be better off with him being shot in the face and going with Jim Sorgi.

It was a pretty lame effort.

That's the only thing I could come up with also, which I guess is mildly amusing.

Dom Heffner
12-16-2006, 12:43 PM
What's odd is that I found that to be completely unfunny, and you would think I would like that. Note to the creator: Get to the point.

That thing was on drugs.....it drugged on and on....(sic)...lol