PDA

View Full Version : Which organization is in better overall shape...Reds or Bengals?

max venable
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
So...which organization is on the right track, all things considered: player development, fan base, winning, marketing, prospects for upcoming seasons...Reds or Bengals?

WMR
12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Bengals w/o a doubt, IMO. Reds are floundering and w/o much chance for quick upward mobility.

The Bengals problems are much more "fixable" than the Reds ubiquitous list of needs to be addressed, and their realistic timeline for implementing those necessary changes isn't nearly as long as the Reds. Much of this is because of the inherent differences between the NFL and MLB.

RANDY IN INDY
12-31-2006, 07:20 PM
Two completely different systems.

Spring~Fields
12-31-2006, 07:24 PM
How's come you did not put
Ohio State up there,
where losing is unacceptable.
Max?

Falls City Beer
12-31-2006, 08:02 PM
Bengals w/o a doubt, IMO. Reds are floundering and w/o much chance for quick upward mobility.

The Bengals problems are much more "fixable" than the Reds ubiquitous list of needs to be addressed, and their realistic timeline for implementing those necessary changes isn't nearly as long as the Reds. Much of this is because of the inherent differences between the NFL and MLB.

Exactly. While the division around the Reds is weaker than the division the Bengals are in, the Reds are in no position to make any kind of move this year and are probably several years away from making a difference.

BuckeyeRedleg
12-31-2006, 08:23 PM
The Bengals are the Indians.

The Reds are the Browns.

GAC
01-01-2007, 05:43 AM
The Reds are the Browns.

As a Browns fan, I don't know if I have been insulted or not? :mooner:

RedsBaron
01-01-2007, 08:39 AM
Bengals. Far from perfect, the Bengals have better players and better coaching.

lo ryder
01-05-2007, 12:51 AM
I feel for all of us if things dont change soon.