PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten things...

Team Clark
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
I love about going to the Gym to work out.......

10. Leaving my dirty clothes in my locker for a few days, letting the stinky clothes fester. Then opening it up. What a rush!

9. Working out next to someone a lot smaller. At least next to him/her it appears I am making progress. :rolleyes:

8. When making small talk with the pretty ladies they generally have to talk back to you. After all most of them are employees and they have to. :thumbup:

7. Trying out new machines and watching others make fun of you because you can't seem to follow the diagrams.

6. Telling a perfectly fit trainer "I don't need any help" as I stroll past 25 lbs overweight! :laugh:

5. Trying to contain my laughter as I count the number of guys with huge arms, shoulders and pecs with little, tiny, chicken legs. C'mon guys. At least once a week hit those sticks! :evil:

4. Convincing myself: "In 6 more weeks I'll look like THAT"! :laugh: :laugh:

3. You can eavesdrop on on better soap operas than the ones on TV if you stay on the Starimaster long enough.

2. Flexing in the mirror after only 2 workouts.

1. Being so sore the next day that you can't get food to your mouth! :laugh:

Please feel free to make your own list!!

Razor Shines
01-03-2007, 02:09 PM
1. Lifetime Fitness is 24 hours

2. Lifetime Fitness has 2 basketball courts and almost always people are playing. (I have no idea how I'd stay in shape without playing basketball 3 or 4 times a week. I am not sure if I could ever bring myself to run on a treadmill. My hat is off to those of you who can.)

Red in Chicago
01-03-2007, 07:47 PM
there's something about the boys locker-room <-----(lassie from porky's:p:

Team Clark
01-04-2007, 08:21 AM
there's something about the boys locker-room <-----(lassie from porky's:p:

:laugh: :laugh: You had me worried until you made the Porky's reference!!

redsfan30
01-04-2007, 11:50 AM
2. Flexing in the mirror after only 2 workouts.

So, so true.

:laugh:

Johnny Footstool
01-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Where is "unintentional farting" on your list?

Team Clark
01-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Where is "unintentional farting" on your list?

I'm not lifting enough weght just yet! :laugh:

That will easily be added to the list...

deltachi8
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM
what's a gym?

Team Clark
01-05-2007, 03:49 PM
It's a place where you can go for excellent "scenery" without having to bring a wad of $1 bills, buy a $7 coke or pay for a $100 VIP Membership.... Ohhh wait, I do carry $1 bills, I pay for $7 smoothies and my upgraded membership was more than $100. :laugh: