PDA

View Full Version : New Reds 2007 BP Jersey

jmcclain19
01-08-2007, 08:25 PM
The UniWatch Blog leaked this little tid bit this weekend

Majestic has posted their 2007 Batting Practice Jersey setup on their website

http://www.majesticathletic.com/img/A6800-Cool-Base-BP-Jersey-On%20Field.jpg

Looks like the Reds have added gray & black down the side from the '06 version, which goes along with the multi color stripe many teams will be featuring this spring.

StillFunkyB
01-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Would have looked nicer if it was Red and White, with the only black being an outline.

RANDY IN INDY
01-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I hate the "canned" jersey look. Each team with the same style, and never have been a fan of the two button placket look.

Hollcat
01-08-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't think the Reds have added anything. It looks to me like Majestic decided that each team will have a stripe down the sides of their BP jerseys, if these are really the BP jerseys the teams will wear.

Yachtzee
01-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I hate the "canned" jersey look. Each team with the same style, and never have been a fan of the two button placket look.

Yep. I would have liked to see the Reds buck the trend on the BP jersey and throw in a white and a gray BP jersey to match the uniforms. When you're taking BP on a hot afternoon in Cincinnati, doesn't it make more sense to wear white (better for cooling) than a solid color? Oh well. I won't be buying a BP jersey anyway. They remind me too much of international soccer and college football, where everyone has their uniforms based off of a template.