PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

BCubb2003
01-10-2007, 01:14 AM
This would be a good time for various players to check their visas.

In the year 2525, a little kid will want to know why the Reds game is blacked out on the 3-D holodeck.

Say what you want about the Diamondbacks, but they also believe in the Power of Tradition and old lefthanders.

I've always wondered if life in the minor league camp is much different from the major league camp.

Is the minor league camp a sandlot with broken glass in the infield?

Are the guys who are headed for Chattanooga too cool to eat with the guys who are headed for Dayton?

If you could build a Hall of Stats, there wouldn't have to be any voting.

Would stats would you measure, what would be the cutoffs, and where would you build the hall?

It would have been hard to hear Mark McGwire's acceptance speech with his attorney's hand over the microphone.

Crosley68
01-11-2007, 11:10 AM
:thumbup:

RFS62
01-11-2007, 12:45 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gm
01-11-2007, 01:59 PM
where would you build the hall?

Website address, with virtual tours for a nominal fee

princeton
01-11-2007, 02:51 PM
If you could build a Hall of Stats, there wouldn't have to be any voting.

Would stats would you measure, what would be the cutoffs, and where would you build the hall?.

there's already a Hall of Numbers in Cooperstown, NY

on the other hand, a Hall of Fame would be a novel idea...

CougarQuest
01-11-2007, 11:21 PM
It would have been hard to hear Mark McGwire's acceptance speech with his attorney's hand over the microphone.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :bowrofl: :ughmamoru :notworthy

Edd Roush
01-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Every time I see a random thoughts thread when I browse Redszone, I have to look. I have to say it never disappoints.

Yachtzee
01-12-2007, 09:44 AM

I imagine he could be the only Hall of Famer to start his acceptance speech with "I'm not here to talk about the past."