PDA

View Full Version : I may be crazy...

redsmetz
01-14-2007, 07:05 PM
...but I swear I just saw Davey Concepcion at a store at Rookwood this afternoon. He walked by me and I nodded and then a light went on and I thought, "Holy Cow! That was Davey Concepcion!". I went over and said something to my wife and daughter as he turned the aisle and they saw him and agreed it was him.

What would he be doing in town right now?

jojo
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
...but I swear I just saw Davey Concepcion at a store at Rookwood this afternoon. He walked by me and I nodded and then a light went on and I thought, "Holy Cow! That was Davey Concepcion!". I went over and said something to my wife and daughter as he turned the aisle and they saw him and agreed it was him.

Apparently he's shopping.... :beerme:

lo ryder
01-14-2007, 07:38 PM
If EE is in town, hopefully Davey is here to give him some fielding techniques.:)

Degenerate39
01-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I thought I saw ex-professional wrestler Brock Lesner at Disney World.

texasdave
01-14-2007, 10:04 PM
I thought I saw ex-professional wrestler Brock Lesner at Disney World.

if u thought u saw him in may of 2005 it was him...my daughter had her picture taken with him....i am not a big wrestling fan, but i am pretty sure that's what the name of the wrestler in the picture was

jnwohio
01-15-2007, 01:43 AM
...but I swear I just saw Davey Concepcion at a store at Rookwood this afternoon......... What would he be doing in town right now?

Venezuela's president, Hugo Chavez, was just inaugurated for another term this week. Maybe Davey felt that event going on made it a good time to be out of the country.

WVJulz
01-15-2007, 06:28 AM

I read on ConcepcionforCooperstown.com that his daughter is starting at Xavier this semester. Maybe he's in town to help get her settled?

Julz

redsmetz
01-15-2007, 07:45 AM
I read on ConcepcionforCooperstown.com that his daughter is starting at Xavier this semester. Maybe he's in town to help get her settled?

Julz

Ah, that would explain it, because I first saw him with two women, one more his age, the other younger, when we walked in. It was at Bed Bath & Beyond, so they may have been getting stuff for the dorm. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know I wasn't imagining things!

Strikes Out Looking
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Larry Bowa wants to know if he dropped anything?

Tony Cloninger
01-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Stocking up on Elmer's Glue? :D

Degenerate39
01-15-2007, 11:47 AM
if u thought u saw him in may of 2005 it was him...my daughter had her picture taken with him....i am not a big wrestling fan, but i am pretty sure that's what the name of the wrestler in the picture was

I'm thinking it was in 2004 but I really don't remember.