PDA

View Full Version : TV schedule

icehole3
01-25-2007, 04:08 PM
has it come out yet? Also does anyone know when pitchers and catchers report?

Reds Fanatic
01-25-2007, 04:18 PM
The TV schedule is not out yet. They usually release it around the beginning of February.

Pitchers and catchers report on February 17th and the rest of the players report on the 21st.

redsfan30
01-25-2007, 04:55 PM
If I had to guess, the only games that won't be televised will be weekday afternoon games. Remember, FSN Ohio is going to a 145 game schedule this year. They've never covered weekday afternoon games so I don't imagine this year will be any different...that's probably where the other 17 games will come from.

Reds Fanatic
01-25-2007, 05:12 PM
If I had to guess, the only games that won't be televised will be weekday afternoon games. Remember, FSN Ohio is going to a 145 game schedule this year. They've never covered weekday afternoon games so I don't imagine this year will be any different...that's probably where the other 17 games will come from.
Weekdays and Saturday afternoons will probably be the ones. This year Fox is showing games every Saturday and they will have an exclusive on Saturday afternoons so if we have games on Saturdays those may not be on either unless Fox shows them.

jaredbo
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know if FSN Midwest will simulcast games again this year as they did last year??

6-4-3
02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Any news on the schedule?
I would also like to know about FSN Midwest

redsfan30
02-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Weekdays and Saturday afternoons will probably be the ones. This year Fox is showing games every Saturday and they will have an exclusive on Saturday afternoons so if we have games on Saturdays those may not be on either unless Fox shows them.

The Reds only play two Saturday afternoon games all year. One is against the Cubs in April and that is a 1:00 Cincinnati start time so you'd have to figure that's a Fox network game. The other is the wierd 3:55 start time.

Reds Fanatic
02-04-2007, 01:15 PM
The Reds only play two Saturday afternoon games all year. One is against the Cubs in April and that is a 1:00 Cincinnati start time so you'd have to figure that's a Fox network game. The other is the wierd 3:55 start time.
That 3:55 game is a Fox game. So that will be televised.

redsgabp
02-04-2007, 01:18 PM

last year the reds saturday night games started at 6:00 or 6:30 cant remember the exact time.

any game that started before 7:00 FSN ohio couldn't carry.

so with most of the reds saturday games starting at a normal 7:10 start time (fsn could have a good number of saturday games on the tv schedule)

and with our market there is always the chance that you can catch a reds cubs game or reds braves game on WGN or TBS if fsn ohio doesnt carry it.

Reds2006champs
02-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know if Extra Innings will still be available for Dish Network subscribers? I know they were saying they were going to one package.

Reds Fanatic
02-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Does anyone know if Extra Innings will still be available for Dish Network subscribers? I know they were saying they were going to one package.
They have made no official announcement but it looks like it is going to Direct TV for the next 7 years. That deal may be announced this week.

redsgabp
02-04-2007, 01:36 PM

i'm not sure but if you only like the REDS FSN OHIO is all you need!

They are going to carry most of the games.
and what games fsn ohio doesn't carry just look on fox (saturdays) or espn (night and day games)
and like i said earlier dont forget that most of the cubs day games vs the reds will be on WGN.

Reds2006champs
02-04-2007, 07:09 PM
i'm not sure but if you only like the REDS FSN OHIO is all you need!

They are going to carry most of the games.
and what games fsn ohio doesn't carry just look on fox (saturdays) or espn (night and day games)
and like i said earlier dont forget that most of the cubs day games vs the reds will be on WGN.

Yes but I live in Central PA and we got FSN Ohio is some package we bought but the games are blacked out on there.

DJF33
02-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Does anyone know if I will be able to watch the Reds in the Ft. Wayne, IN area? My wife and I will be moving there once we get our house sold in Ohio, and I am concerened that I will not get them on TV, and will be blacked out from watching them on the extra innings package.

RedFanAlways1966
02-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Does anyone know if I will be able to watch the Reds in the Ft. Wayne, IN area? My wife and I will be moving there once we get our house sold in Ohio, and I am concerened that I will not get them on TV, and will be blacked out from watching them on the extra innings package.

http://www.connectutilities.com/directory/details.pl?TypeID=6&UtilityID=3541&MarketID=2760

Looks like Comcast is the local provider in Fort Wayne. Check out this link, DJF, and see if it gives you a channel lineup.

Newman4
02-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Any word on HD? I have yet to see the Reds in HD due to ESPN blackouts.

Mr. Redlegs
02-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Any word on HD? I have yet to see the Reds in HD due to ESPN blackouts.
The Blue Jackets and Cavaliers are in HD this year, so I just assumed the Reds would be too.

Not having to worry about Indians coverage on FSN is great, so I see no reason why they wouldn't show all of the FSN games in HD this year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

redsfan30
02-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Makes no difference to me because FSN isn't offered in HD on Time Warner.

Mr. Redlegs
02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Channel 753 on Time Warner in Columbus

Z-Fly
02-07-2007, 12:36 PM

I am begining to hate time warner in cincinnati. No ESPN 2 either.:angry:

MasonBuzz3
02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
does anyone know if all of ohio will be able to get reds games on FSN, since the indians have their own network? last year, up here in NE ohio we would have reds commercials on FSN but then there would be no reds games shown.