PDA

View Full Version : Hospice helps dude lose his...ah....cherry sundae.

George Foster
01-27-2007, 12:18 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,247458,00.html

I bet that lady has some pretty interesting stories.....:eek: :eek:

Dom Heffner
01-27-2007, 01:09 PM
At some level - for all of our sake- it's good to know that somewhere, someone would be willing to sleep with anybody, even if it is for a price.

Blimpie
01-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Talk about the "Make A Wish" Foundation....

Team Clark
01-27-2007, 01:20 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,247458,00.html

I bet that lady has some pretty interesting stories.....:eek: :eek:

WOW!! I'm speechless yet I feel happy for him. Good for him. :thumbup:

Dom Heffner
01-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Part of me wants to write the guy and tell him that it's pretty much downhill from there, so not to feel too cheated. Especially if he ever got married. ;)

You go from twice a day to once a week to once a month to your anniversary from what my friends tell me lol.....

George Foster
01-27-2007, 01:32 PM
At some level - for all of our sake- it's good to know that somewhere, someone would be willing to sleep with anybody, even if it is for a price.

You are exactly right!!!!

Here is a perfect example.

George Foster
01-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Part of me wants to write the guy and tell him that it's pretty much downhill from there, so not to feel too cheated. Especially if he ever got married. ;)

You go from twice a day to once a week to once a month to your anniversary from what my friends tell me lol.....

My wife and I have been married for 9 years with 2 kids and we still average 3 times a week:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just sayin...

Dom Heffner
01-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks for that...I think. :)

I have talked with some of my friends who are once a year folks, once a month...one poor girl I knew was like a camel: it had been three years since her last drink of water.

I guess it's a matter on what two people agree on.

But good for you, GF. I'm sure there some things WOY or Cyclone could do with some stats on that for you.

George Foster
01-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks for that...I think. :)

I have talked with some of my friends who are once a year folks, once a month...one poor girl I knew was like a camel: it had been three years since her last drink of water.

But good for you, GF. I'm sure there some things WOY or Cyclone could do with some stats on that for you.

I don't think your friends have healthy relationships. I mean if you don't have phyisical problems, why don't you want to have sex? It's free!! If your partner does not satisfy you then you need to have a talk with him or her. "Hey honey....I've not climaxed in 5 years having sex with you, which leads me not to want to have sex with you, which leaves you frustrated as well. How about you do some other things:D for me so I can have the same pleasure you have and maybe I'll jump you bones a little more often."

I could help people for a living....I need my own talk show....bad idea...I stutter...:laugh: :laugh:

RedFanAlways1966
01-27-2007, 01:57 PM
My wife and I have been married for 9 years with 2 kids and we still average 3 times a week:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just sayin...

Wilt Chamberlain (rest his soul) would call you weak! ;)

redsfanfalcon
01-27-2007, 02:26 PM

Isn't that grounds for divorce if you don't get any action? I know I would divorce my wife. :evil:

Red in Chicago
01-27-2007, 05:42 PM
sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands:evil:

Dom Heffner
01-28-2007, 02:54 AM
sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands

With a disenfectant wet-nap close by, no doubt, for you RIC. :)

Johnny Footstool
01-29-2007, 10:07 AM
^ This started out as a nice little thread...somewhat cheeky, but kind of uplifting...

registerthis
01-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Hmm, I don't know. I'm detecting a lot of holes in this story.

minus5
01-29-2007, 10:46 AM

Those are the kind of people that snap one day and bring an uzi to work. Heck, I start yelling at people after 9 or 10 days. That just ain't right.

Team Clark
01-29-2007, 10:56 AM
I wonder what Dick Pole would say? (I resisted for soooo long)

Red Leader
01-29-2007, 11:09 AM
I wonder what Dick Pole would say? (I resisted for soooo long)

Keep your elbow up and drive with the legs? :dunno: