PDA

View Full Version : Reds interested in former Twin Shannon Stewart

Handofdeath
01-30-2007, 02:59 PM
The Marlins were one of several teams on hand to watch outfielder Shannon Stewart provide a private workout Friday at Miami-Dade Community College. He also was being scouted by the Mariners, A's, Rangers, Angels, Reds, Padres and White Sox.
-- Miami Herald

IF he was healthy I'd do this signing. But if the Reds sign him, it most certainly would be to start. He's played mostly LF but I would think they would put him in RF. It makes me wonder if they would do the signing with the intention of trading Freel, Dunn, or Jr?

Hey Meat
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
The Marlins were one of several teams on hand to watch outfielder Shannon Stewart provide a private workout Friday at Miami-Dade Community College. He also was being scouted by the Mariners, A's, Rangers, Angels, Reds, Padres and White Sox.
-- Miami Herald

IF he was healthy I'd do this signing. But if the Reds sign him, it most certainly would be to start. He's played mostly LF but I would think they would put him in RF. It makes me wonder if they would do the signing with the intention of trading Freel, Dunn, or Jr?

It wouldn't surprise me. It seems like thats the only team that we get players from lately; Castro, Lohse, Guardado(he came from the Mariners, but Kriv knew him from his days in Minnesota), now Shannon Stewart.