PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Ninja

Ltlabner
01-30-2007, 05:41 PM
I am probably way behind the curve as I am often the last person to catch on to something new.

If you like fast paced, random and totally off-the-wall humor you might like these. I can't stop watching them.

http://www.askaninja.com/

Razor Shines
01-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Wow, that's great. "Dismember"

Hoosier Red
01-30-2007, 06:34 PM
"I wish we were ninjas."

Razor Shines
01-30-2007, 06:36 PM
"People think ninjas are all about killing. Nothing could be closer to the truth but still miss the mark completely." Also, does anyone know where I can get an ultra violent camera?

Ltlabner
01-30-2007, 08:24 PM
"People think ninjas are all about killing. Nothing could be closer to the truth but still miss the mark completely." Also, does anyone know where I can get an ultra violent camera?

Ponies love bacon...not a lot of people know that.

It's like a bright sunny day in deathsville.

What should I be for halloween? Quiet.

Razor Shines
01-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Ponies love bacon...not a lot of people know that.

I like Botu Ball, it's kind of like Bocce Ball but the balls are covered in Botulism. If I could give you more rep I would because this is my new favorite website.

Ltlabner
01-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Death is in the air, and it's everywhere and I know you feal it. But you're saying, "hey! how can I get involved?"

"I don't know who it was who said it first, Socrites or the band Soul II Soul. They both wore colorfull, baggy clothes and asked a lot of questions. But they said, "back to life. Back to reality"....if I'm thinking about the right Socrites.

What technology wants from us...our souls. I'm serrious, I had lunch with technology last week. She is hellbent on what she calls "huminoid utopia". It's basically a combination of Blade Runner, Logans Run, The Matrix and the first Muppet Movie.

Hahahaha...driving Mrs. Ltlabner insane beacuse I keep playing these over and over.

Caveat Emperor
01-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Before "Hiya!" we were just saying random things like "CARROT!" and "SNEAKERS!"

:thumbup:

Yachtzee
01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Very good choice LtlAbner. Thanks for sharing.

"A Jedi is safely tucked away on your DVD. A ninja is right behind you."

Blimpie
01-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Freaking brilliant....

Razor Shines
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM
"You've got to look out for nin-sects, kill-squitoes and buble-bees, the only way to repel them is by playing the music of Michael Buble. Little known fact: 98% of things with ears are repelled by Michael Buble, I think lonely women between the ages of 35 and 60 are the only ones who are not repelled."

Ltlabner
02-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Ok Ask A Ninja fans. There's a new episode out at www.askaninja.com (http://www.askaninja.com) . "Hidey's Disease"

You can also subscribe to the Ask A Ninja podcast if you use itunes.

Ltlabner
02-09-2007, 04:00 PM
It's time for a new "ask a ninja". This time it's "The Bloodys".

Enjoy!