PDA

View Full Version : Which Redszone Poster Do You Most Relate To?

Spike
02-06-2007, 11:35 PM
I always find myself intrigued on Redszone. I find myself looking for certain poster's reactions to different threads. It got me thinking. I tend to relate to a certain number of Redszone members for different reasons, but if I had to choose one member, whose posts do I most align with. Here goes...

M2 If I want a well grounded opinion on things, I look for M2. To be honest, I am more of an optimist than he is, but he is well informed, keeps his thoughts grounded in reality, and almost always makes sense, (without tearing anyone down, I might add!)

Falls City Beer There is almost no middle ground. I either find myself totally agreeing with him, or in many cases, totally at odds with his way of seeing things.

Redsmetz I guess it would be Redsmetz that I seem to align closely with. On almost every post, I see it the "Redsmetz"way!

Who do you see yourself most indentifying with on Redszone?

jmcclain19
02-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Amusing idea for a thread.

I would say in all the years I've been here, Red Leader & Johnny Footstool are the two that seem to read my mind. If we're not on the same page, we're in the ballpark anyway. Eric in IL and I have chatted via PM and at the ballpark and we're right in the same thought process as well.

I really do enjoy all the divergent thoughts & opinions here though. I find the passionate debate & difference of opinion healthy and at times enlightening.

If I would pick a poster who's complete unlike me in every way, I would say its RFS. He's really old and decrepit, unlike myself, uses a walker & heavily relies on Depends undergarments to make it thru the day. Plus, I don't need to pretend I have the skills to play golf like said individual- I actually contain such skills.

Scrap Irony
02-07-2007, 01:16 AM
RFS is what any Redleg fan aspires to be. I'd like to say I'm most like him, but, too often, I'm snarky. RFS is the anti-snark.

Most unlike me? De La Hoz, or redsupport these days, I think.

RedsBaron
02-07-2007, 06:39 AM
I rarely disagree with anything posted by RFS62 and Randy in CHAR NC, so I guess I "relate" best with them.
GAC posts a lot that I agree with, although I would rarely go on and on and on and on about it.
M2 probably offers the most concise and well thought out commentaries around.
WOY and Cyclone provide statistical anaylsis far better than most published works.
FCB is always ready to provide the "glass is empty and broken" viewpoint when others somehow think that two drops in the glass means it is full to overflowing.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I've seemed to notice in my short time here that Redsmetz and I are both usually hopefully optimistic in our postings.

RedsBaron
02-07-2007, 09:18 AM
If I would pick a poster who's complete unlike me in every way, I would say its RFS. He's really old and decrepit, unlike myself, uses a walker & heavily relies on Depends undergarments to make it thru the day. Plus, I don't need to pretend I have the skills to play golf like said individual- I actually contain such skills.

I really must speak up to defend my good friend RFS from the above attack and its unfounded accusations.
I understand that RFS does actually have some golfing skills.;)

paintmered
02-07-2007, 09:21 AM
I really must speak up to defend my good friend RFS from the above attack and its unfounded accusations.

I can speak for this as well. RFS is a legit single-digit handicap.

As for me, I rarely disagree with jmcclain19, rdiersin, and cyclone.

registerthis
02-07-2007, 09:27 AM
I probably enjoy reading FCB's posts the most, and only wish I could generate the obscure literary and philosophical references that he does. I also can't bring myself to be quite that negative...MOST of the time.

Vaticanplum is pretty close to my thinking, too. She also knows more about baseball than 99% of the guy friends I've ever had. Whereas I'm merely happy when my wife recognizes the name of a Reds player. ("Adam Dunn...he hits all of those hime runs, right?" or "Eric Milton, you don't like him, do you?")

Raisor
02-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Krono, because he's a sexy beast just like me.

Heath
02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm not a snappy dresser like Puffy, or a snappy mouth like redsland, or a lady like vaticanplum.

The only thing Red Leader and I agree on is Reds baseball. We have high schools and college rivalries that are too mean.

GAC, Boyds and I are the Browns Backers.

I'm not as sexy as Raisor.

I don't have a cool car like Krono.

I just have a little piece of everyone. Call me diverse. But don't call me late to dinner.

Raisor
02-07-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm not as sexy as Raisor.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Only Krono comes close.

You're sexy enough for a regular person. Us male supermodel types are the exception, not the rule.

Team Clark
02-07-2007, 10:01 AM
RFS for sure. I want to be cool like him all the time.

Chip R
02-07-2007, 10:24 AM

I understand he also has nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills and computer hacking skills.

Red Leader
02-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I relate to lots of people. I think that's why I enjoy this place so much.

As far as Red's baseball goes, the people I most identify with are: M2, Johnny Footstool, Cyclone, and jmmclain. There are many other posters I identify with as well, but maybe not almost everytime like those listed above.

As far as life goes, the people I most identify with are Johnny Footstool and Roy Tucker. I someday aspire to be the Dad, the husband, and the overall good person that Roy Tucker is. I'm working on getting there, but still have a lot to learn and some work to do.

As far as humor goes: Puffy, pedro, woy, Johnny Footstool, and Redsland seem to share my sense of humor. The humor they project is the type of humor I find incredibly hilarious.

As far as Red's baseball goes I think the person I am polar opposite from is GAC. There aren't too many posts by him on the Reds that I find myself agreeing with. That's not neccessarily a bad thing. I'm not saying that "my" way is always the right way. There are many ways to look at a problem and even more ways to fix the problem. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

As for sports, my polar opposite is Heath. He likes Northmont, I'm a Centerville grad. He likes Akron, I'm a Kent St. grad. He likes Ohio St., I'm a big Michigan fan. I'll bet that Heath was pulling for Joe Montana and the 49ers as a kid. He probably also cheers against Takeru Kobayashi at Nathan's as well. :cool:

SunDeck
02-07-2007, 10:55 AM
... RFS. He's really old and decrepit, unlike myself, uses a walker & heavily relies on Depends undergarments to make it thru the day.

Did he drive across country to abduct an astronaut? That's gotta be worth something.

Anyway, I probably identify with the folks who have been around RZ the longest. That's not to say that I won't develop an affinity for those who have less tenure. It's more like the long timers are family to me- we went through the dark ages of Cinci.com together, we endured Richard Hand and a whole group of crazies, and many of us are maybe a little older. Not like RFS. Jeez, that guy's got lint in his belly button older than me. But there is a certain connection I feel to those who grew up with the Reds of the 60's and 70's, like I did. RFS remembers them, too...but he also remembers going to the Palace of the Fans and has this great story about stealing Dolf Luque's girlfriend.

TeamCasey
02-07-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm not saying that "my" way is always the right way.

Yes you are.

Buttmunch.

Puffy
02-07-2007, 11:00 AM
M2, Red Storm, Letsgojunior, Raisor, Cyclone, Red Leader and jmmclain (even though neither of those two assclowns mentioned me), TRF (we both hated the Randa signing, although I coined the term loathed it - don't let him take my credit).

Generally, I associate with the people who are right about most things and disagree with those wrong about most things.

Johnny Footstool
02-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Probably Johnny Footstool. He seems to have his head on straight most of the time. When we disagree, we rarely resort to name-calling, and if we do, we always apologize and have a beer afterwards.

redsmetz
02-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Wow, I'm honored to be mentioned in the same breath as many of the posters here! I find that I most often agree with Ltlabner and GAC, but am coming to appreciate a number of other posters with whom I've disagree at times. Particularly, since the Saarloos trade, I've come to a new appreciation of FCB. I was genuinely impressed with his responses to that move. And I'm in constant awe of WOY's breadth of knowledge about the Reds down through time.

A special shout out to Paintsmered. My son first told me about this board, but I quickly found out Paints was a moderator here and I've known him for about five years now - great guy.

I feel like one of those Oscar winners. I know I'm leaving off lots of people who deserve mention. To all my peeps out there, thanks for making this a great board. :laugh:

registerthis
02-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Probably Johnny Footstool. He seems to have his head on straight most of the time. When we disagree, we rarely resort to name-calling, and if we do, we always apologize and have a beer afterwards.

See, I find him to be a bit arrogant, what with all of the self-referencing and such.

Puffy
02-07-2007, 11:11 AM
See, I find him to be a bit arrogant, what with all of the self-referencing and such.

Me too - plus it bothers me the way he lets himself gets stepped on all the time.

Johnny Footstool
02-07-2007, 11:52 AM

That's what makes him so much like me.

KronoRed
02-07-2007, 11:53 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

RichRed
02-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Arrogance aside ;) , I agree with Johnny Footstool a scary amount of the time. Right down to when he said the Blue Collar Comedy Tour just about ruined Comedy Central. I remember thinking, "I couldn't agree more, but Ron White is pretty funny." Not two minutes later, he said that Ron White was the only saving grace for the BCCT.

It's spooky, I tell ya. Get outta my head, Ottoman Boy.

I also really enjoy posts by M2, Cyclone, Puffy, Pedro, and FCB (despite his rep for being negative, I think he's right on the money on awful lot of the time).

Red Leader
02-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Yes you are.

Buttmunch.

How could I forget TC? If were female, the gals I'd relate to the most would be TC, letgojunior, vaticanplum, and Puffy (there's your mention, jackass). :evil:

Edskin
02-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Gosh people, please get off RFS's cojones-- back away and let them breath a little. Dang.

RFS62 has taken on a Jim Jones-like persona. All I know is that if RFS offers me any kool-aid, I'm running for cover.

:)

Yachtzee
02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Well, lets see, there are ten of you... :evil:

Puffy
02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
If were female, the gals I'd relate to the most would be TC, letgojunior, vaticanplum,

You forgot Creek in your brown nosing attempt, you brown noser!

:mooner:

PS - Creek rules :beerme:

Puffy
02-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, lets see, there are ten of you... :evil:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44283

Chip R
02-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Gosh people, please get off RFS's cojones-- back away and let them breath a little. Dang.

I, for one, don't want to get anywhere near RFS' cojones. :eek:

Red Leader
02-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I, for one, don't want to get anywhere near RFS' cojones. :eek:

After looking at the picture of him in the leg warmers (huh-hum, "gators"), I know there's not room for one of us to be on them, let alone ten of us. :D

Puffy
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I, for one, don't want to get anywhere near RFS' cojones again. :eek:

I fixed that for you Chipper :thumbup:

pedro
02-07-2007, 01:02 PM
me
the night
my compadre Raymond
we were jumping fences
jumping for freedom
Ray says, "Hey Watt
stop here a second."
I said, "Hear her
out in New Haven?"
and then at the gig
I sat and I watched them
a drum and a sax
both of them talking
how very important
two dudes talking
but everything ain't just
two dudes talking
my place in a time
is a big nada-history
but my place with you
is shown symbolically

acredsfan
02-07-2007, 01:11 PM
I realize There is no comparison to Raisor or Krono, I mean, I even heard a rumor in one of the threads that Raisor sported a mullet. I mean, jeez, there's no way I can compete with that. I'm just lucky I can stand on the same virtual message board ground that they do. It's actually depressing some days when I see them with their groupies and realize that they have achieved more than I ever will on here. Enjoy your rockstar lifestyle while it lasts fellas. When your eyes are shot, your fingers are deformed, and your butts are gigantic from all the time you spend relishing in your glory here on RedsZone then no woman will want you. Then even us "norms" won't be here to admire you. Oh how the mighty will have fallen.:cool:

On a lighter note, how about that Harang signing!

Anyway, all kiding aside, I have to say that redsmetz is the one I most relate to. I find myself rarely disagreeing with their opinions and find his discussions very civil and informative.

VR
02-07-2007, 01:19 PM
That's a great topic. Seeing some people here post for 8 years....I've gotten a fairly good perspective of where several are coming from, even if their posts are dripping in sarcasm or knee jerk comments during a game thread. When I know what peoples intentions are...it makes a much better read.

That, and they all post respectfully (ok, maybe a few outbursts...usually warranted ;) )

woy...studied, balanced, unbiased
RFS..I too am getting tired of his 'beloved' status ;)
M2...smart guy, all the time
Creek...baseball chick, great conversationalist
ltlabner...fresh perspectives

Redsland
02-07-2007, 04:43 PM
The two posters I most want to be like are M2 and pedro.

Any M2 post is going to offer a viewpoint that is clearly articulated, firmly grounded, and vociferously defended.

pedro just strikes me as being a Reds fan. And a damned funny one.

kbrake
02-07-2007, 05:00 PM
M2 and WOY for me.

TeamCasey
02-07-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't think I'm related to anyone on here, unless Momma took a trip through Ohio that I didn't know about.

Blimpie
02-07-2007, 05:33 PM
I think that WilyMoRocks has excellent taste in collegiate basketball programs...

RedsManRick
02-07-2007, 06:56 PM
I relate to Cyclone. He was born on a good day, is one smart dude, and has good taste in women.

vaticanplum
02-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Vaticanplum is pretty close to my thinking, too. She also knows more about baseball than 99% of the guy friends I've ever had. Whereas I'm merely happy when my wife recognizes the name of a Reds player. ("Adam Dunn...he hits all of those hime runs, right?" or "Eric Milton, you don't like him, do you?")

I thought the same thing :) Minus the wife part. You remind me of some of my friends.

I kind of want to be Creek when I grow up, even though her job freaks my shizzle out.

paintmered
02-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I thought the same thing :) Minus the wife part. You remind me of some of my friends.

I kind of want to be Creek when I grow up, even though her job freaks my shizzle out.

Her job won't freak you out.....well, once you get past the whole five-eyed alien thing. :alien:

They really are quite cute once you get to know them. Kinda like puppies, just from a different planet.

vaticanplum
02-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Her job won't freak you out.....well, once you get past the whole five-eyed alien thing. :alien:

They really are quite cute once you get to know them. Kinda like puppies, just from a different planet.

:help:

MrCinatit
02-07-2007, 08:22 PM

The five-eyed aliens are mostly harmless, from my understanding.
It's the six-eyed aliens you have to watch out for.

paintmered
02-07-2007, 08:23 PM
The five-eyed aliens are mostly harmless, from my understanding.
It's the six-eyed aliens you have to watch out for.

Nah, that's just a myth.

Watch out for the ones with sweet talons though. You don't want to mess with those suckers.

paintmered
02-07-2007, 08:27 PM
In all seriousness, every kind word said about Creek is true.

Plus, she's got a really sweet shrine to Adam next to her desk.

GAC
02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
With all this rfs "love" on here I'm having a Jan Brady moment..... "Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!" :lol:

Has anyone ever met rfs? Me neither. I think it's Raisor's pseudonym, a completely fictitious person created in the pigment of his mind of who he'd like to be. An alter ego (without the cap). ;)

And ladies, having met Cyclone personally.... and I say this with an unblemished, staunch record of heterosexuality .... he makes Arroyo look like Barney Fife.

For me, it's not so much about who I relate to that draws me this forum. I enjoy the diversity of opinion more then anything. I compare it to sitting in a bar with a large group of friends conversing. They don't all agree, yet are engaged in some very lively discussions. And I've learned alot on here from various posters.

I relate to posters like rfs and RedsBaron. But I was brought up right and always told to respect my elders.

ChipR, RandyinNC, SpringfieldFan, paintmered, GIK, RedsFanAlways1966, remdog, MainSpark, BCubb, gm, are posters I always like to read and converse with.

Ladies? I like woman who are feisty and not afraid to speak their mind....

creek, any of the Teamsters, Kitty, RosieRed. I've met them all in person numerous times. They are alot of fun, and I wouldn't turn my back on any of them. ;)

There are others I may not relate to, but I deeply respect. These are the people that I have learned alot from....

woy, MWM, Johnny Footstool, Puffy, cincinnati chili, Cyclone.

And I didn't know, until recently, that woy and pedro were related.

newbies....

LilAbner
redsmetz
redhawkfish
vaticanplum (rfs/Raisor) - whoever - says I need to send her flowers) ;)

redsmetz
02-07-2007, 09:00 PM
For me, it's not so much about who I relate to that draws me this forum. I enjoy the diversity of opinion more then anything. I compare it to sitting in a bar with a large group of friends conversing. They don't all agree, yet are engaged in some very lively discussions. And I've learned alot on here from various posters.

And the nice thing about bulletin boards versus sitting at the bar yacking or disagreeing is your avoid the knife fights. :laugh:

Yachtzee
02-07-2007, 09:13 PM

Just stay away from Hangar 13 and you'll be fine. :alien:

paintmered
02-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Just stay away from Hangar 18 and you'll be fine. :alien:

Fixed that for you. :)

Falls City Beer
02-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Fixed that for you. :)

As I understand it, if there's a break-in at Hangar 18, the on-site personnel are ordered to eat the alien specimens in order to conceal any shenanigans.

Or flush 'em.

paintmered
02-07-2007, 09:21 PM
As I understand it, if there's a break-in at Hangar 18, the on-site personnel are ordered to eat the alien specimens in order to conceal any shenanigans.

Or flush 'em.

You sir, know too much.

http://www.lichtschwerter.de/neuralizer2.jpg

WMR
02-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Blimpie operates on a near-genius level on a daily basis.

Yachtzee
02-07-2007, 09:38 PM

Or flush 'em.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Room 18 in the dorms at Wright State instead of Hangar 18 at Wright-Patt. and pot instead of alien specimens?

Falls City Beer
02-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Room 18 in the dorms at Wright State instead of Hangar 18 at Wright-Patt. and pot instead of alien specimens?

I don't remember.

:)

letsgojunior
02-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Ladies? I like woman who are feisty and not afraid to speak their mind....

creek, any of the Teamsters, Kitty, RosieRed. I've met them all in person numerous times. They are alot of fun, and I wouldn't turn my back on any of them. ;)

What have I done wrong?;)

vaticanplum
02-07-2007, 10:07 PM
vaticanplum (rfs/Raisor) - whoever - says I need to send her flowers) ;)

It's alright baby, it was a nice time, I wasn't really expecting you to call... :p:

Seriously, flowers? What for? :confused:

cincinnati chili
02-07-2007, 10:35 PM
I think at one time Raisor mentioned that he was related by blood to one or more of the characters in Hoosiers.

I've been told by my Indiana relatives that I am too. So there's a remote chance that Raisor and I are distantly related.

bucksfan
02-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I'd say in some parts all of the following :

CaseyFan21 - based on the exuberance and overall positive vibe I get from the posts. And the tOSU thing too ;) Almost like I was posting only 20 yrs ago....

RFS62, Roy Tucker, RANDY - all have an amount of reason and "experience" that I believe I either share or will at least strive to acquire.

And sometimes, though we haven't met, TeamCasey and TeamBoone and GAC.

creek (when I'm her age ;) :) )

vaticanplum in a way, but then again her "young & hip" posts leave me in the dust...

many others I'm sure I am omitting.... I mean many of you out there have typed things at times that just felt like it was exactly what and how I would have said it (or wished i could have).

George Foster
02-07-2007, 11:54 PM
I think that WilyMoRocks has excellent taste in collegiate basketball programs...

Hey blimpie....what about me??? You hurt my feelings man!:cry:
I thought Kentucky boys stuck together?

Blimpie
02-08-2007, 06:56 AM
Hey blimpie....what about me??? You hurt my feelings man!:cry:
I thought Kentucky boys stuck together?Sorry...I like George's favorite basketball teams, as well. Even though they nearly squandered a 28 lead over a pitiful South Carolina team last night.

But I digress.

GAC
02-08-2007, 08:03 AM
You know - when I posted earlier I KNEW there were some who I would leave out.

I can't believe I omitted Roy Tucker. His common sense scares me. ;)

And yes, from the ladies side of the court, I also omitted LetsGoJr.

I never said that getting old was easy.

Heath
02-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Wow - Love, RedsZone Style.

(with apologies to ochre's Avatar)

Yachtzee
02-08-2007, 09:41 AM
You know - when I posted earlier I KNEW there were some who I would leave out.

I can't believe I omitted Roy Tucker. His common sense scares me. ;)

And yes, from the ladies side of the court, I also omitted LetsGoJr.

I never said that getting old was easy.

Trying to cultivate a harem of RZ ladies? I think Raisor beat you to it. (Cue picture of Raisor w/ harem ladies)

Chip R
02-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Trying to cultivate a harem of RZ ladies? I think Raisor beat you to it. (Cue picture of Raisor w/ harem ladies)

Ask and ye shall receive.

Raisor
02-09-2007, 07:39 PM
I think at one time Raisor mentioned that he was related by blood to one or more of the characters in Hoosiers.

I've been told by my Indiana relatives that I am too. So there's a remote chance that Raisor and I are distantly related.

sweet!

Bring some chips to the next reunion!

Raisor
02-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm so cool, I might be twins.

WVRed
02-09-2007, 08:32 PM
RFS, Blimpie, RedsBaron, and Randy.

The last three could be the WV-Kentucky connection.

Blimpie
02-09-2007, 09:14 PM

The last three could be the WV-Kentucky connection.(Thread Highjack Warning)

WVRED: Any predictions for tomorrow night's game?

RANDY IN INDY
02-09-2007, 09:51 PM

The last three could be the WV-Kentucky connection.

RFS62 hails from the mountain state, as well, I believe.

RedsBaron
02-09-2007, 11:37 PM
RFS62 hails from the mountain state, as well, I believe.

Yes he does, although when he lived here I believe we were still part of Virginia.;)

RANDY IN INDY
02-10-2007, 08:14 AM
This is true!:laugh: Didn't he say that he once played golf with Daniel Boone?

Heath
02-10-2007, 08:34 AM
This is true!:laugh: Didn't he say that he once played golf with Daniel Boone?

I think the other two in the foursome were Johnny Appleseed and Davy Crockett.

RFS62
02-10-2007, 09:05 AM

Boy that Johnny Appleseed. What a blowhard.

I planted this... I planted that... blah, blah, blah.

Just hit the ball, dude.

RFS62
02-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Yes he does, although when he lived here I believe we were still part of Virginia.;)

Ouch, that hurts. Also true.

Mountaineers are always free.

In my case, reasonably priced.

WVRed
02-10-2007, 09:13 AM
(Thread Highjack Warning)

WVRED: Any predictions for tomorrow night's game?

Florida by 5-10. It will be closer since its at Rupp, but even then, I dont think thats an advantage.

Heath
02-10-2007, 09:16 AM

Just hit the ball, dude.

Isn't a true story that when Boone had to take his coonskin hat off because it didn't conform to the dress code at the Cumberland Gap Country Club?

:D

RedsBaron
02-10-2007, 09:34 AM

I understand that RFS got tired of hearing Crockett continually refer to his putter as "Old Betsy."

Blimpie
02-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes he does, although when he lived here I believe we were still part of Virginia.;)That's why I lovingly refer to your fine state as, "Left Virginia"

Blimpie
02-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Florida by 5-10. It will be closer since its at Rupp, but even then, I dont think thats an advantage.Gameday is being broadcasted from center court today, so the fans will have been screaming for 10 hours when tipoff rolls around...

creek14
02-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Man, this is a difficult topic - made even more difficult cause I am of menopause age...

Which means some days I am in tune with RFS and other days I mind-meld with FCB.

I honestly admire so many people here and if I try to start mentioning them, I will leave out way too many.

This is a great community and when the day is done, I think we all relate to each other because we all love the Reds.

Puffy
02-10-2007, 04:21 PM
I understand that RFS got tired of hearing Crockett continually refer to his putter as "Old Betsy."

That wasn't his putter he was referring to......

Redsland
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM

Just hit the ball, dude.

:laugh:

wheels
02-11-2007, 07:19 PM
I relate to M2 the most.

Mainly because he recognized that I am well versed in the pantheon of Tim Warren rants.

Nobody in the general population should know who that guy is, let alone someone on a Reds message board.

GAC
02-11-2007, 08:17 PM

rfs was the one who turned Davy on to the hot real estate tip in Texas. :mooner: