PDA

View Full Version : In Response to the Harang/Arroyo for Hughes

gsnts725
02-08-2007, 09:23 PM
since i can not post in that forum, ill post here. you reds fans are hilarious thinking that arroyo for hughes and other prospects is fair. its also funny that you wouldn't trade harang for hughes straight up. yes, harang is proven and has pitched well but hughes has a much higher ceiling than the guy and WAY HIGHER ceiling than that crappy pitcher of yours, Bronson Arroyo. Hughes is arguably the #1 pitching prospect in the minors, why would the yankees be stupid enough to trade him for arroyo or harang lol. funny funny.

forfreelin04
02-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Because they'll do anything to win another WS?

blumj
02-08-2007, 09:39 PM
since i can not post in that forum, ill post here. you reds fans are hilarious thinking that arroyo for hughes and other prospects is fair. its also funny that you wouldn't trade harang for hughes straight up. yes, harang is proven and has pitched well but hughes has a much higher ceiling than the guy and WAY HIGHER ceiling than that crappy pitcher of yours, Bronson Arroyo. Hughes is arguably the #1 pitching prospect in the minors, why would the yankees be stupid enough to trade him for arroyo or harang lol. funny funny.
You should probably MYOB. I've been to nyyfans.com, just go back to worrying about whether or not you'd trade Wang for Johan Santana or Melky for Dontrelle Willis.

jmac
02-08-2007, 09:41 PM

Highly doubtful you will be getting enough points anytime soon to post in "that forum" .

jojo
02-08-2007, 10:06 PM
why would the yankees be stupid enough to trade him

Well, because the Yankees have a track record of being stupid?

toledodan
02-08-2007, 10:22 PM

what has hughes done in the majors?

gsnts725
02-08-2007, 10:22 PM
with cashman in control, there's no way theyre gonna make another retarded trade again.

paintmered
02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
All outside fans are welcome here. But if you do, please don't insult us all with your first post. This is nothing more than flaming.