PDA

View Full Version : Is Edskin really Ayman Al Zawahiri?

creek14
02-16-2007, 03:36 PM
I noticed that during Zawahiri's latest rant he said that attendence in a terrorist school by some new men was "the most important event of the year."

Now where have we heard those words before? :eek: :help: ;) ;)

Edskin
02-16-2007, 04:23 PM
As I've said to RFS so many times-- slip up once, and your rep is sealed forever :)

Actually, I would LOVE to find the root of the "most important" tag I've been given. Doing a search, you can find loads of people poking fun at me for the comment, but I've never been able to track down the original post/thread.

Although, I think I do about one a year, so perhaps it's the cumulative effect.

Either way, this is definitely the most important thread in which I've been linked to an extremist terror leader in this history of Redszone :)

RFS62
02-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Oh Ed.

Denial

And I ain't talkin' about a river in Egypt.

:cool:

Chip R
02-16-2007, 08:01 PM
I always thought he was Armin Tanzarian.

GAC
02-17-2007, 05:21 AM
As I've said to RFS so many times-- slip up once, and your rep is sealed forever :)

Actually, I would LOVE to find the root of the "most important" tag I've been given. Doing a search, you can find loads of people poking fun at me for the comment, but I've never been able to track down the original post/thread.

Although, I think I do about one a year, so perhaps it's the cumulative effect.

Either way, this is definitely the most important thread in which I've been linked to an extremist terror leader in this history of Redszone :)

Nows the time to put some of these rumors to rest Ed.

For instance - I had heard that you had the Red's schedule posted over your bed so that you sex life wouldn't conflict.

Now is this true Ed? :mooner:

Yachtzee
02-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Hmm, didn't Ed once say he was watching a Reds game while "ducking into the closet" to "protect himself" during a "tornado warning?" And Zawahiri has been known to duck into caves of Afghanistan to protect himself from Bombers and Coalition ground forces. Coincidence? ;)