PDA

View Full Version : Dominic Rhodes Arrested For Drunk Driving

Dom Heffner
02-20-2007, 11:23 AM
It's a good thing the Colts won the Super Bowl beofre this, otherwise they would have lost.

And now there is no way they are going to win a game this year because character matters. I'm just glad for the Colts sake that Rhodes chose to be a better person during the football season. ;)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17238299/from/RS.4/

BRM
02-20-2007, 11:47 AM
It's a good thing the Colts won the Super Bowl beofre this, otherwise they would have lost.

And now there is no way they are going to win a game this year because character matters. I'm just glad for the Colts sake that Rhodes chose to be a better person during the football season. ;)

Rhodes will most likely not be back in Indy next year anyway so his character won't affect them in 2007. ;)

Razor Shines
02-20-2007, 12:21 PM

Yes that's exactly what Dungy and Irsay said, "you can't win any games without good character". Or was it that they wanted to win with good character guys, I can't remember I'm sure you're right.

harangatang
02-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Yes that's exactly what Dungy and Irsay said, "you can't win any games without good character". Or was it that they wanted to win with good character guys, I can't remember I'm sure you're right.Careful what you say, you are posting among Bengals fans. ;)

Chip R
02-20-2007, 12:41 PM
It looks like Rhodes isn't the only Colt to get into some trouble. Dallas Clark was ejected from a girl's basketball game in Iowa recently.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070220/SPORTS020502/702200413/1003

Dom Heffner
02-20-2007, 12:46 PM
As long as you don't curse or play poker, you have good character with Dungy.

I love Tony, but what is this,1852? Bad language and cards make you evil?

Razor Shines
02-20-2007, 12:51 PM
As long as you don't curse or play poker, you have good character with Dungy.

I love Tony, but what is this,1852? Bad language and cards make you evil?

I think those are the standards he set for himself I don't think the Colts had a no cursing and no poker playing rule. I do recall when he said those things make you evil though.

guttle11
02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
I think he heard the Bengals were looking at him and he wanted to get started on that offseason training program early. He wants to show that will be committed to being a Bengal.

redsfanmia
02-20-2007, 02:25 PM
See you later Dom, he is a bad guy who has been known to beat his women. Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Dom Heffner
02-20-2007, 03:25 PM
See you later Dom, he is a bad guy who has been known to beat his women. Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

So the Colts won a Super Bowl with a woman beater on their squad?

I thought only teams with perfect guys like the Patriots could win.

Man, this football game is crazy.

Maybe next year, Marvin should have the boys out there learning ethics instead of how to kick a 37 yard field goal.

Johnny Footstool
02-20-2007, 04:26 PM
So the Colts won a Super Bowl with a woman beater on their squad?

I thought only teams with perfect guys like the Patriots could win.

Man, this football game is crazy.

Maybe next year, Marvin should have the boys out there learning ethics instead of how to kick a 37 yard field goal.

The Pats won with wife-beater Corey Dillon at RB.

Yachtzee
02-20-2007, 04:37 PM
I think those are the standards he set for himself I don't think the Colts had a no cursing and no poker playing rule. I do recall when he said those things make you evil though.

I think he and the Colorado Rockies would get along smashingly.