PDA

View Full Version : My Company!

Edskin
02-24-2007, 10:59 AM
The company I started in September just hit the big time! Well, "big time" for me at least. Check out my banner on the top of the page-- if you click the banner it will give you more info on my products and services. I get NOTHING from having people click the banner, so that is not my motivation-- just wanted to share this with you all :)

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/

Ltlabner
02-24-2007, 11:23 AM
The company I started in September just hit the big time! Well, "big time" for me at least. Check out my banner on the top of the page-- if you click the banner it will give you more info on my products and services. I get NOTHING from having people click the banner, so that is not my motivation-- just wanted to share this with you all :)

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/

Is your business the sprinkler company?

Glad to hear your business is doing well.

RFS62
02-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Is your business the sprinkler company?

Well, we all know that sprinkler systems and landscape lighting are the most important elements of a well rounded yard!

:p:

Congratuations Ed. Glad you're prospering.

:beerme:

GIK
02-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Congrats, Ed! The only way to truly be free is to be in business for yourself. I need to get out of the rat race I'm in. :)

Heath
02-24-2007, 01:16 PM
So, if someone mentions they want the OK State discount, you'd tell them it's double, right?

:D

You need to get Sherri Coale on board. Or Stacy Dales. :D

Edskin
02-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Oh yes, double or triple for OSU grads :) And if they are Texas fans, then all bets are off! I decided to plug the "Sooner" angle for obvious reasons on this one site-- otherwise, my ads, etc... are "allegiance free."

GIK--

You are exactly right, and that's why I did it. But it is certainly a scary venture-- I've learned a lot (many things the hard way) already. It's going to be awhile before I can truly judge whether it's all been "worth it" or not, but so far, I'm pretty pleased.

i_heart_jason
02-24-2007, 06:44 PM
ya know... when i get a house.. and REALLY do landscape the backyard to look like the GAB, i will need lighting... and sprinklers.

(hmmmm... and maybe gnomes for a grounds crew?)