PDA

View Full Version : Reds Ring Tones?

Rex Argos
02-25-2007, 09:04 AM
I recently purchased a new cell phone. I was thinking that having Marty shout, "this one belongs to the Reds", as a ring tone would be cool. Do any Reds-themed ring tones exist?

redsgabp
02-25-2007, 09:27 AM
I recently purchased a new cell phone. I was thinking that having Marty shout, "this one belongs to the Reds", as a ring tone would be cool. Do any Reds-themed ring tones exist?

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/mobile/index.jsp?c_id=cin

Edd Roush
02-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Wow the Reds marketing staff did a great job with those really affordable ring-tones, not!

Caveat Emperor
02-25-2007, 03:49 PM
If you own a compatible phone (I know for a fact that Sprint phones are, since I own one), then you can make your own Reds ringtones pretty easily.

Just search around on the internet for an audio clip of what you want, then download any of a number of freeware sound editing programs, crop the file to the proper length, and then upload it to your phone with a website like www.funformobile.com.

I plan on welcoming the start of a new season with my new text-received sound being changed to George Grande yelling "He got it! He got it!"

BoydsOfSummer
02-25-2007, 09:30 PM
I have a tone of Marty calling Junior's 500th. It's not real clear so I don't use it. But I listen to it from time to time.

Super_Barry11
02-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I have a tone of Marty calling Junior's 500th. It's not real clear so I don't use it. But I listen to it from time to time.

I have that one as well. It annoys my boyfriend to no end, so I use it for all incoming calls. :D