PDA

View Full Version : Oh, to be a Yankee fan...

Wheelhouse
03-07-2007, 03:52 AM
Get this--the Yankees network (YES) is airing 18 or so Spring Training games--that's on TV! Plus, they re-broadcast the games during the evening for those who can't see them in the day. In addition the network runs all kinds of classic games and specials on the team when it's not showing current games. If only I were a fan of the evil empire. BTW I will be watching the game on YES tonight!

MrCinatit
03-07-2007, 08:30 AM
If Bob Cast really wants to show he has the best interest of the Reds franchise, he will give the fans this type of TV deal. I would love to see replays of the '75, '76 and '90 champ seasons...with Marty and Joe in place of the TV announcers.

HumnHilghtFreel
03-07-2007, 11:41 AM
The Indians have a channel like this on Time Warner as well. At least it's on here. It overtook what was the Golf channel. A lot of time throughout the day, it's dead air, but every once in a while there will be a classic game or some other things.

top6
03-07-2007, 11:47 AM
this could only work if the reds and bengals and maybe the bearcats joined forces to create a cincinnati sports channel.

Chip R
03-07-2007, 11:58 AM
If Bob Cast really wants to show he has the best interest of the Reds franchise, he will give the fans this type of TV deal. I would love to see replays of the '75, '76 and '90 champ seasons...with Marty and Joe in place of the TV announcers.

Personally, I'd rather see Bob put money back into the team rather than a TV network that will hemmorage money for at least the first several years.

Highlifeman21
03-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Personally, I'd rather see Bob put money back into the team rather than a TV network that will hemmorage money for at least the first several years.

Agreed.

Bob should put money into the Reds, and go shopping for outside investors to support a TV network.

I'd rather see an 80+ Million payroll than a TV network.

Chip R
03-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Agreed.

Bob should put money into the Reds, and go shopping for outside investors to support a TV network.

I'd rather see an 80+ Million payroll than a TV network.

Yep. Besides, we're getting 145 games on TV anyway.