PDA

View Full Version : Minors Report Today?

Triples
03-07-2007, 04:50 PM
I believe the Minor League position players reported today. Does that mean we'll start to get some feed back on what is going on over on "the other side of the tracks"? Sure hope so. As much as I enjoy and appreicate info on the big league players, the minors really intrigues me.

dougdirt
03-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Camp is fully in session now. Pitchers reported the 1st. Position players today. Hope we can start getting some news soon.

fargo55
03-07-2007, 10:30 PM
All of the rest of the position players are in. Physicals were given and equipment was dispensed today. I came down to Sarasota to watch the Big Leaguers, but find the minor leaguers intriguing. Alot of hustle and talent at Ellis Field(s), some standout catches and bullpens, but I can't figure out who is who yet. I'll follow-up when details are available. Better happen in the next 8 days, before my wife figures out I'm down here. Between practice sessions, golf and the ST games, I haven't had a chance to call her and let her know I left.

Triples
03-08-2007, 08:44 AM
My new hero!!....my wife would know I'm gone becuase the trash would start to pile up!!