PDA

View Full Version : Mlbtv

gomuskies
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
in the wake of this directv fiasco I as well as many other cable watching out of market reds fans can no longer get extra innings...i work at nights and would tivo the games when i got home, now i'm thinking about buying the mlbtv on the computor and was told it takes 2 hours for them to archive the games....i get of at 10 ish so have no intrest in staying up until 12 or so to catch the game...i guess my question is does anyone have past experiances with mlbtv archiving the games and how long until they are over can the be watched...thanks for any help, reds fan stuck in stl

go muskies

HumnHilghtFreel
03-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I just bought MLB.tv for the first time this year, but even with the Spring games, they're already seemingly on top of getting them archived quickly. I'll check back after a couple hours and they're sitting there ready to go.

I'm happy with it so far.

RFS62
03-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Are they doing anything in the 700k format yet?

All I've seen so far are listed at 350k.

HumnHilghtFreel
03-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Are they doing anything in the 700k format yet?

All I've seen so far are listed at 350k.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure all the "premium effects" will kick in on opening day.

paintmered
03-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Maybe MLB will be pressured to relax the blackout restrictions of MLBtv in the wake of the DirecTV deal.

One can only hope. I don't have cable or dish. The way it is now, I can't have MLBtv either.