PDA

View Full Version : SLSF Returns...

GOOCH
03-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey, ya'll. I know there are a few SLSF regulars who post here like Matty Mo (and including a few Reds fans) and I just wanted to let them know that, after months of being off the grid following a hack of our site (don't even ask), SLSF is back:

http://www.stlouissportsforum.com/forums/

We hope all the regulars make it back there...and of course welcome any newcomers. I'm looking forward to an exciting 07 season. The Reds should be competitive again. Y'all have improved defensively around the horn, and if Grif can stay healthy (I know, big if) then I won't be surprised to see it come down to the wire. D.GOOCH

Redsland
03-09-2007, 01:17 PM
:welcome:

KronoRed
03-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi :)

GOOCH
03-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey there! I'm looking forward to getting back in the thick of things around here...now that I've ended my 6 month celebration binge following the WS. ;) D.GOOCH

TeamCasey
03-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi Gooch. Sorry to hear about your site!

GOOCH
03-10-2007, 08:23 AM
It was a big hit, for sure. Was touch and go for a month or so. But it looks like we'll make it. ;) D.GOOCH

Swampturkey
03-10-2007, 10:42 PM
It has only been 4.5 months, Gooch, but I can understand why you started drinking a month and a half prior to the Cards actually winning it all because the way they played down the stretch was enough to make anyone want to binge drink, lol.

Team Casey, I NEVER see you over at SLSF anymore. Come say hi to us! You have always been well liked there! :)

TeamCasey
03-11-2007, 09:08 AM
It has only been 4.5 months, Gooch, but I can understand why you started drinking a month and a half prior to the Cards actually winning it all because the way they played down the stretch was enough to make anyone want to binge drink, lol.

Team Casey, I NEVER see you over at SLSF anymore. Come say hi to us! You have always been well liked there! :)

Thank you! I'll wander around the boards a bit more now that the season is near. :) I think I hibernated more this winter even from RZ.

wheels
03-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Good that you're back up and running.

If some of you that post here are any indication of the quality of poster readily seen on your site, I'd imagine it's a fun place to check out.

GOOCH
03-13-2007, 01:41 AM

I wondered where those missing weeks went. We we're up, like, 8 games in the Central...then it gets a bit hazzy...and then we're playing against SD in the NLDS. ;) D.GOOCH