PDA

View Full Version : Open Day Get Together Thread

GAC
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
BuckWoody and myself have been talking via PMs, since we're gonna meet up on the morning of OD, and thought it would be appropriate to start a thread to see if anyone else would be interested in hooking up that morning.

We're staying/meeting on the Ky side (Comfort Inn Suites), and want to find a bar on the Ky side, around the levee, where we'd all like to meet. That's to also accommodate those that do smoke.

If you're interested, post your comments here and maybe we can all set something up by OD.

wheels
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
BuckWoody and myself have been talking via PMs, since we're gonna meet up on the morning of OD, and thought it would be appropriate to start a thread to see if anyone else would be interested in hooking up that morning.

We're staying/meeting on the Ky side (Comfort Inn Suites), and want to find a bar on the Ky side, around the levee, where we'd all like to meet. That's to also accommodate those that do smoke.

If you're interested, post your comments here and maybe we can all set something up by OD.

It all depends on what, exactly you mean by "hooking up".:devil:

My plan is to wait up until the day before to decide on going. I don't have a ticket, but I will pay a scalper.

I'll meet up anyplace as long as I can find it. I have the worst sense of direction on the planet.

GAC
03-13-2007, 09:07 PM
I'll meet up anyplace as long as I can find it. I have the worst sense of direction on the planet.

drive south till you hit the river, then swim across. :mooner:

Chip R
03-14-2007, 09:56 AM

Why in the world would you want to come down here on the open day? I mean there's no game that day. I'm sure you could go to the Aquarium and some other things but you might have more fun if you came down when there's a game that day. :mooner:

BuckWoody
03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Why in the world would you want to come down here on the open day? I mean there's no game that day. I'm sure you could go to the Aquarium and some other things but you might have more fun if you came down when there's a game that day. :mooner:
Everyone's a comedian. :p:

My group of guys will probably start off at Hooters, or at least the Hooters barge there at Newport. That's where the boat docks that will take you across to the yard. As I told GAC, depending on how much we drink the night before we should get there around 10:00 or 10:30.

I'll be the one wearing the Reds cap. :mooner: