PDA

View Full Version : Reds Personalized Plates

SanDiegoRed
03-14-2007, 03:54 PM
I got my new Virginia plates today entitled "RedsRok". Most of the plates I wanted were taken so there must be A lot of Reds fans here in Virginia. How many people have Reds plates? Just curious!

Super_Barry11
03-14-2007, 05:09 PM
I have Reds plates!! Mine say CNCYFN (Cincy fan). Sometimes I wonder if people get it out here in California. They probably don't even notice!! My boyfriend thinks they're dumb, so I try my best to point them out frequently, just to annoy him. :evil:

Eric in IL
03-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't, but I know a fellow Reds fan here in Illinois that has the plates ELECT 14. Really cool and subtle- wished I thought of it.

WVJulz
03-14-2007, 07:06 PM
I have Reds plates!! Mine say CNCYFN (Cincy fan). Sometimes I wonder if people get it out here in California. They probably don't even notice!! My boyfriend thinks they're dumb, so I try my best to point them out frequently, just to annoy him. :evil:

Hey, my brother would notice. He is a lieutenant with the California Highway Patrol. Born in WV, went to college in Indiana and met a girl from Simi Valley, California and they got married. He's been in Southern Cal since 1977 and is still a major Reds fan!!! He goes to games at Dodger Stadium when the Reds are in town!

My best friend and I used to go games at Riverfront and we went to the Precinct one night after a game. I had it bad for Davey Concepcion and we knew the players hung out there after the games, so we went. I remember walking in and saying to her "I wonder if Davey is here?" and she said "Oh yeah, he's here." I said "How do you know?" and she pointed to a red Mercedes 300D with the vanity tag "DC13SS" and said "Who else would be driving that?" That was soooooooooooo kewl!!!!!

Julz

TeamBoone
03-14-2007, 08:22 PM
I do, but no vanity saying. I have the Reds logo on my Ohio plates.

SanDiegoRed
03-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Cool story Julz