PDA

View Full Version : Reds unveil ticket management programs

savafan
03-16-2007, 02:55 PM
http://cincinnati.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/stories/2007/03/12/daily50.html

Cincinnati Reds season ticket holders will be able to manage their accounts and sell their unused tickets with two Web programs announced Friday.

MyReds is a secure, online program that allows season ticket customers to view a list of their tickets, update account information and share tickets with family and friends, the Reds said in a news release.

RedsReplay is a secondary purchasing program that allows full-season customers to sell their tickets online. All online transactions produce electronic tickets that can be printed out at home or picked up at ticket kiosks at Great American Ball Park in advance of the game day.

For more information, e-mail myreds@reds.com or call (513) 765-7300.

Jpup
03-16-2007, 03:08 PM
very cool, they may actually get me to buy some like this.

Red Leader
03-16-2007, 03:12 PM
So are they saying with that second option that anyone can log into that site and see if a season ticket holder is selling their tickets to a particular game, and if so, can purchase those tickets from the season ticket holder? If so, that's cool! Most likely a season ticket holder will have better seats than the "best available" you'd be able to get at a box office window.

Jpup
03-16-2007, 03:17 PM
So are they saying with that second option that anyone can log into that site and see if a season ticket holder is selling their tickets to a particular game, and if so, can purchase those tickets from the season ticket holder? If so, that's cool! Most likely a season ticket holder will have better seats than the "best available" you'd be able to get at a box office window.

I can't imagine it will be that simple. I sure hope it is, but nothing is easy with baseball.