PDA

View Full Version : Reds on FSN Ohio

Jim Fazio
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know the announcing lineup for games on TV and how the announcers will be paired and who will call what innings, games, etc.?

Reds Fanatic
03-20-2007, 01:28 PM
I believe George Grande and Chris Welsh are still going to be the TV announcers for most of the games. For some games Thom Brennaman will do the play by play in place of George.

The_jbh
03-20-2007, 02:24 PM
can i get a list of games that Thom will be doing so i can remember to turn my TV off mute?

Joseph
03-20-2007, 02:26 PM
I don't know that there is a list detailing that just yet.

redsfan1966
03-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Let me be the first to post in this thread this---TIME FOR GEORGE GRANDE TO GO--STEVE STEWART FOR LEAD TV ANNOUNCER!

Unassisted
03-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Let me be the first to post in this thread this---TIME FOR GEORGE GRANDE TO GO--STEVE STEWART FOR LEAD TV ANNOUNCER!

Although I agree with the sentiment, this is unlikely to happen since Steve's contract with the Reds runs out at the end of March.

ND_redsfan10
03-20-2007, 10:29 PM
I say we bring a little flare to the broadcast booth and promote another former Red out of the doldrums of the NFL Network: Deion Sanders.

Can you imagine?

Prime Time and the Crafty Lefthander, Chris Welsh.

Razor Shines
03-20-2007, 10:32 PM
I say we bring a little flare to the broadcast booth and promote another former Red out of the doldrums of the NFL Network: Deion Sanders.

Can you imagine?

Prime Time and the Crafty Lefthander, Chris Welsh.

While that would be interesting and I realize you are just kidding, I don't think either of them do play by play.

George Anderson
03-21-2007, 12:38 AM
I like Chris Welsh as far as how he calls a game, but is it just me or does Welsh come across as a guy who makes his playing career out to be more important than it really was?? His career stats are nothing to be overly proud of but listening to him you would think his career was equivelant to Tom Seavers.

kaldaniels
03-21-2007, 01:08 AM
I like Chris Welsh as far as how he calls a game, but is it just me or does Welsh come across as a guy who makes his playing career out to be more important than it really was?? His career stats are nothing to be overly proud of but listening to him you would think his career was equivelant to Tom Seavers.

Eh, I always have felt Welsh is very self-depricating (sp?) when talking about his career. I think you have misinterpeted (and I have misspelled).