PDA

View Full Version : GNP threatened...

coachw513
03-22-2007, 08:14 AM
as many of our biggest and brightest will not be returning to work after lunch today and Monday, instead grabbing the remote, some chips and a soda pop to see the Reds :D

From the DDN today:

The Cincinnati Reds have been playing spring-training baseball games for three weeks, but unless you went to Florida, you probably haven't seen much of the action.

That changes today, as the FSN Ohio cable TV network airs the Reds-Yankees game at 1 p.m. — the first of three Reds games to be televised in the next five days. The others are Saturday's 1 p.m. Reds-Phillies game and Monday's 1 p.m. Reds-Red Sox game. Monday's game will be rebroadcast that night at 7.

According to FSN Ohio, the spring-training broadcasts will include interviews with Reds General Manager Wayne Krivsky and manager Jerry Narron, plus player interviews from the dugout and the broadcast booth.

During today's game, fans will be introduced to new broadcasters Thom Brennaman and Jeff Brantley, who will join veterans Chris Welsh and George Grande as FSN Ohio broadcasts 145 of the Reds' 162 games this season — up from 100 last year.

redsfan30
03-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Can't wait!

Team Clark
03-22-2007, 01:10 PM
I am having Direct HD installed in a few weeks. Does FSN broadcast any games in HD?

TeamBoone
03-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I believe Monday's game vs the Red Sox is on ESPN at 1 PM.

blumj
03-22-2007, 10:09 PM
I believe Monday's game vs the Red Sox is on ESPN at 1 PM.
Prepare for Matsuzaka-mania. He's already got the Marlins and Pirates convinced he's throwing some new pitch they've never seen before. Steve Phillips was actually calling something "his gyro-pitch" during the Pirates game. Good stuff.