PDA

View Full Version : A fun idea...

BoCcc2832
03-24-2007, 12:34 AM
I came up with an idea today. I'm curious to see how many of you think I'm an idiot for thinking this. Here's the idea.

On Monday morning, all of us guys will shave our face in honor of counting down the final week until Opening Day. Then, we do not shave our faces again until the Reds lose their first game of the regular season. For example, if the Reds sweep the Cubs series, and lose in the first game of the Pirates series, then our facial hair will be twelve days old. Women, you can do it too, but since most of you don't shave your faces, maybe you can do it with legs. Just don't rub up against your man watching Opening Day. He might not think that's sexy.

Anyway, I'm doing it, just for the heck of it.

HumnHilghtFreel
03-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Idiot! lol it's definitely... uh, different?

I grow facial hair at the same rate as a 12 year old though, so I might not have a problem tagging along with this one

thatcoolguy_22
03-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Idiot! lol it's definitely... uh, different?

I grow facial hair at the same rate as a 12 year old though, so I might not have a problem tagging along with this one

im in the same boat

creek14
03-24-2007, 06:13 AM
IWomen, you can do it too, but since most of you don't shave your faces, maybe you can do it with legs. Just don't rub up against your man watching Opening Day. He might not think that's sexy.

And I live to make sure mr creek always thinks I'm sexy. :mooner: ;)

Heck, at my age, I can barely spell sexy. Much less worry if anyone thinks I am. :cry:

Redhook
03-24-2007, 06:14 AM

I'd look like a warewolf....lol.

Maldez
03-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Makes me think of a line from some old Paul Newman movie where a hooker he's drinkin' with wants to play some sillie word game where he has to come up with a dirty word starting with the letter her word ended with.

"Well, I don't think we're gonna get much action outta that."

What the hell's the name of that movie, now?

savafan
03-25-2007, 05:41 AM
Savafan thinks we should go back to the speaking in third person routine, or maybe some good old fashioned mocking thrown out for good measure. ;)

TheWalls
03-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I really think you'll find this more interesting if you shave your whole head (ala Brittany). Enjoy! We're all with you.:rolleyes:

SunDeck
03-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Savafan thinks we should go back to the speaking in third person routine, or maybe some good old fashioned mocking thrown out for good measure. ;)

Sundeck had a beard years ago- way too itchy and hot for him and now it's all gray anyway, which instead of making him look distinguished gives all the indication that he'll be asking for spare change from passers by.
He would be game for the third person routine.

TC81190
03-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Here's hoping by the time they lose their first that we look like this.

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/bdd_Chewbacca.jpg

gonelong
03-25-2007, 09:03 PM
The fur on that Wookies head doesn't match the rest of his body. I think its a hairpiece!

GL

reds44
03-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm attempting to grow something right now, it's been a week and it's not going well.

redsmetz
03-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Um, I've been kind of doing this since the end of the 1978 season...

https://auctions.overstock.com/aimages/d/0/0/106/1066883_0.jpg