PDA

View Full Version : Im impressed with Dunn

icehole3
03-24-2007, 04:38 PM
He seemed to be more serious in his approach to everything in the 2 games I've seen so far. He went opposite field on his RBI single and then the homer was a moon shot. Im very impressed. I take back all the Adam Dumb jokes. Jr looked very good too, legged out a double no problem. Gonzo is a blur in the field...very cat like.

:p:

Z-Fly
03-24-2007, 04:42 PM
To me Jr. looked really heavy. I know that is part of getting old and all but I think if you have about two to three years left I would try and keep in shape. It is his only job.

icehole3
03-24-2007, 04:53 PM
He does look like a softball player, he wouldve shredded those hammys had he gone to center.

redsfan4445
03-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Dunn looked more focused and i was very impressed he isnt trying to pull everything to the right side.. and i see more profesional A-B's from this team as a whole.. Getting the new hitting instructor might have helped more than we know :)

NastyBoy
03-25-2007, 12:41 AM
It is always good to see a player getting "serious" in a contract year.

Z-Fly
03-25-2007, 08:59 AM
It is always good to see a player getting "serious" in a contract year.

Prolly some truth to that but, the way I look at it its not a contract year. Since there is a club option. I guess if he totally tanked they might not pick it up. I don't think they would ever let him walk without getting something back in return. Even if it 75 cents on the $1.

BoydsOfSummer
03-25-2007, 09:29 AM
He does look like a softball player, he wouldve shredded those hammys had he gone to center.

I still think we can count on him shredding something, unfortunately.