PDA

View Full Version : New Reds smilies

Tom Servo
03-29-2007, 10:29 PM
:arroyo: :phillips: :bray: :belisle: :denorfia: :hamilton:

I just noticed we got a nice new batch of smilies to add to our familar faces. Good work to who ever made them. I must admit that I will miss the rarely used Rob Stratton and Jung Bong smilies though. But atleast we still have this guy. :obrien:

reds44
03-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Arroyo look slike Pippy Longstockings.

hahaha

marcshoe
03-29-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm lousy at identifying players by their faces anymore. That's a good sign I'm getting old.

I remember back in '72 when the Cubs missed Topps' deadline for team picture day or some such thing and their team card featured head shots of all the players, I could pretty much name them all. And those were the Cubs!

'course back then I had to walk ten miles to school in three feet of snow, uphill both ways in the middle of summer.... :lindner:

Anyway, I got :arroyo: . That was easy.

I got :phillips: because of his cap.

I should have got :belisle: because of his Elwayish teeth. I would've if I wasn't tired.

:denorfia: I sort of knew, but wasn't 100% sure.

I didn't get :bray: . I didn't expect him to look so arrogant. That's okay; he's a reliever. He needs to be arrogant.

I figured :hamilton: was in the mix, but I still only recognize him by his tattoos.

I figured Conine was in there, but I'm not complaining that he's not. If only you could say the same thing about the Reds' lineup.

Yachtzee
03-29-2007, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't recognize Phillips without his usual accoutrements.

Joseph
03-30-2007, 11:28 AM
What can I say, I get bored easily and wanted to add some of the new guys to the mix....add that to my aspiring graphic artist career [not really] and you have these new Reds heads.

smith288
03-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Cool. Look into the feathered anti-aliased features. Makes the edges look much smoother.

Degenerate39
03-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Arroyo has the best one I think

IamWallaman
03-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I worked up a few for fun. (:luvu: Photoshop ) They're a little cleaner. (though I'm tempted to nix the necks...)

If you like them, I can do more. :thumbup:

justincredible
03-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I worked up a few for fun. (:luvu: Photoshop ) They're a little cleaner. (though I'm tempted to nix the necks...)

Those look excellent. Nice job! :beerme:

Degenerate39
03-30-2007, 04:18 PM

Your Bronson is better than the one on here IMO

Joseph
03-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the tip Smith. I'm really new to doing any graphic stuff, so tips always help.

buckeyenut
03-30-2007, 06:43 PM

Actually, I really like the necks, although they are a little long. It is a nice touch. Great smilies.

BoydsOfSummer
03-30-2007, 06:49 PM
They look a little less creepy with the turkey necks. :arroyo: :lol: