PDA

View Full Version : Signed Up for MLB.TV Today

TheBigLebowski
03-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Can't get the direct TV season pass (Not eligible for DTV here). I watched a game via MLB.TV last year - they made a Reds/Diamondbacks game free last year. Picture was pretty good and the feed was only a little slow. All in all, better than watching flippin' gamecast.

Those who had it last year - was your experience good? Is it easy to access?

I wasn't given any sort of username or password so, I'm a bit curious as to how I log in.

reds44
03-30-2007, 03:52 PM
You weren't given a username or password? I assume you have an MLB.com account right? That's your username and password.

My expierences have been good with MLB.TV. Last year was my first full year with it, and I like it. They made the resolution better this year too.

TheBigLebowski
03-30-2007, 03:53 PM
You weren't given a username or password? I assume you have an MLB.com account right? That's your username and password.

My expierences have been good with MLB.TV. Last year was my first full year with it, and I like it. They made the resolution better this year too.

I created an account with my hotmail.com email address and selected a password. Guess that's it.

Jpup
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
I created an account with my hotmail.com email address and selected a password. Guess that's it.

yes that's it. MLB gave me the premium package for the regular price due to being signed up last year. It saved me 30 bucks and I've already watched a bunch of spring games. I really like the service, but I would much rather have it on TV. I don't have that option, so this is the next best thing.

fisch11
03-30-2007, 04:24 PM
They are doubling the video speed this year which should make the quality alot better, which wasn't bad to start with. Plus they are launching a new version of the Mosaic on 4/2.

TheBigLebowski
03-30-2007, 05:25 PM
I just hated watching the MLB.TV feed and following along with the game thread. I'd refresh the game thread and read the events. I'd know Jason LaRue struck out via the game thread before I'd actually see it via MLB.TV.

Grounds_Crew
03-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Well...as for Opening Day...at least it's on ESPN 2. I'm in the same boat as you guys. I have to purchase MLB.tv so that I can watch the games. The ****ty part is, I work for MLB.com/MLB Advanced Media (as well as the Pirates) and I still have to purchase it, lol.