PDA

View Full Version : Santos in

TOBTTReds
04-02-2007, 09:32 AM
He is the 25th man per 700 WLW. Didn't see this posted elsewhere.

Redus
04-02-2007, 09:46 AM
well deserved..keep putting up zeroes Victor

vic715
04-02-2007, 10:12 AM
finally a Red with the name Victor.

Dunner44
04-02-2007, 10:14 AM
I guess that means that Kriv couldn;t work a deal. I think Santos was the fall back guy all along if Wayne couldn't swing a trade.

Prf15
04-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I guess that means that Kriv couldn;t work a deal. I think Santos was the fall back guy all along if Wayne couldn't swing a trade.

I wouldn't put it pasted Wayne to make a deal in a week or two though for a backup outfielder.

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't put it pasted Wayne to make a deal in a week or two though for a backup outfielder.

According to CBS Sports .com, rumors, Larry Bigbie, of the Dodgers might be available. Seems he may have an out in his contract. Don't know anything about the guy but he had a good Spring with the bat and he can play center.:beerme:

jesusfan
04-02-2007, 01:37 PM
So, do you think Santos will be the long man or just middle relief since Saarloos is probably the long man...

Razor Shines
04-02-2007, 01:40 PM
So, do you think Santos will be the long man or just middle relief since Saarloos is probably the long man...

I don't know how reliable it is but on FSN they said that Saarlos is in the rotation. They had Belisle fifth and Saarlos fourth.

MartyFan
04-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Was listening to the pre-game interview with Special K a little bit ago on 700 WLW...he said they let Santos know around 9:30 because they had some things in the works that could have happened.

He said that yesterday they let him know if the option came from outside of the club they would be sending him to Louisville if they couldn't pull it off he would be on the team.

So, my question is this....does anyone have any idea what deal was being contemplated?

DTCromer
04-02-2007, 01:47 PM
According to CBS Sports .com, rumors, Larry Bigbie, of the Dodgers might be available. Seems he may have an out in his contract. Don't know anything about the guy but he had a good Spring with the bat and he can play center.:beerme:

He played at Ball State and I think he's a left handed hitter. But I'm not 100% sure about him being left-handed. . . pretty sure though.

hebroncougar
04-02-2007, 04:20 PM
He played at Ball State and I think he's a left handed hitter. But I'm not 100% sure about him being left-handed. . . pretty sure though.

He bats LH.

BuckU
04-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Was listening to the pre-game interview with Special K a little bit ago on 700 WLW...he said they let Santos know around 9:30 because they had some things in the works that could have happened.

He said that yesterday they let him know if the option came from outside of the club they would be sending him to Louisville if they couldn't pull it off he would be on the team.

So, my question is this....does anyone have any idea what deal was being contemplated?

I did notice that Philly went into the day with 24 guys also and they purchased the contract of Joe Bisenius this morning. Kinda fishy both teams had a spot open. Adds more to the rumor of Cormier for Lieber deal, or something to that effect.