PDA

View Full Version : Reds Merchandise in Downtown Cincinnati

fisch11
04-04-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm heading down for this Saturday's game vs. the Pirates. My girlfriend wants to do some shopping for Reds merchandise in downtown. Does anybody have any recommendations other than the team shop at the stadium? Please include streets if possible. Thanks!

RANDY IN INDY
04-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Koch's Sporting Goods
131 W. Fourth St.

Great store!

vaticanplum
04-04-2007, 09:34 PM
What kind of merchandise? There's a fancy art store on West Fourth, near Quizno's, with some beautiful paintings and some memoribilia (signed jerseys, etc.) in the window, but they're all pretty pricey.

fisch11
04-04-2007, 11:18 PM
What kind of merchandise? There's a fancy art store on West Fourth, near Quizno's, with some beautiful paintings and some memoribilia (signed jerseys, etc.) in the window, but they're all pretty pricey.

Just basic stuff that the team shop offers (jerseys, hats, etc). Koch's sounds like a good one. I think I've been to the dugout shop before in the Westin, maybe. Store like that...thanks for the suggestions.

Virginia Beach Reds
04-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Koch's has a lot of reds t-shirts but you might need a COAT!

I was just in there today. The only place other than Koch's with a better selection is the Reds Team Store near the Stadium and they'll have Reds coats for over a Benjamin! A lot of overpriced stuff, but better selection.