PDA

View Full Version : going to Chatt 4/11-13, Need help posting pictures

Triples
04-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I'm heading down to Chattanooga next week and plan to take in the Lookouts games on Wednesday thru Friday. I would like to post some pictures from the games but frankly I don't know the procdure for doing it. :confused: I know how to get pictures from the camera to the computer, but not from the computer to RZ. any help would be appreicated.

Triples
04-06-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm heading down to Chattanooga next week and plan to take in the Lookouts games on Wednesday thru Friday. I would like to post some pictures from the games but frankly I don't know the procdure for doing it. :confused: I know how to get pictures from the camera to the computer, but not from the computer to RZ. any help would be appreicated.

14 views and no advice. I guess I shouldn't feel so stupid...apparently no one else knows how to do it either.

By the way, if anyone has any special requests for pictures, I'll try to accomodate them. Lets try to keep the comments/requests out of the gutter :evil: and limit them to players, stadium, mascots, etc.

dougdirt
04-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. They are free. From there you can upload the pictures onto the internet. Once you do that, you simply copy and paste the IMG code that they already provide you with and paste it into the Redzone reply box and it should work.

Triples
04-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. They are free. From there you can upload the pictures onto the internet. Once you do that, you simply copy and paste the IMG code that they already provide you with and paste it into the Redzone reply box and it should work.

Thanks Doug, appreciate the help.

dougdirt
04-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Yep, if you need any more help with it, just bump this back up after the game and I am sure someone can help out.

Boss-Hog
04-06-2007, 06:31 PM
You can simply include them in an attachment within a post once they're on your computer.