PDA

View Full Version : Poor Brady Quinn

Chip R
04-06-2007, 12:06 PM
He wants to play for the Brownies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-browns-quinn&prov=ap&type=lgns

Razor Shines
04-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Oh Brady....This isn't behavior becoming of a Golden Domer.

Red Leader
04-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Go there and suck, Brady. I'm all for it. :thumbup:

GAC
04-06-2007, 01:05 PM
I know of another Ohio team down south that pretty much sucked and had little chance until they signed a well regarded QB named Palmer. ;)

Razor Shines
04-06-2007, 01:13 PM
I know of another Ohio team down south that pretty much sucked and had little chance until they signed a well regarded QB named Palmer. ;)

I think he should hold out and demand a trade to the Colts where he can take a pay cut and be Peyton's back-up, but only for 8 or 9 more years then take over as the starter.

mole44
04-06-2007, 04:03 PM
poor Brady? When was the last time anyone said they wanted to play for the Bengals?

sonny
04-06-2007, 06:50 PM
poor Brady? When was the last time anyone said they wanted to play for the Bengals?

Kim Herring?

BoydsOfSummer
04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
I want Joe Thomas.

Yachtzee
04-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I would say instead, poor Browns. This will most likely ratchet up public opinion up here to pick Brady Quinn. Ownership will then put pressure on the football people to pick Quinn when they would be better served trading down for more draft picks. As a Bengals fan, I have no problem with them picking Quinn, if it means they continue to ignore addressing areas of need through the draft.

traderumor
04-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I know of another Ohio team down south that pretty much sucked and had little chance until they signed a well regarded QB named Palmer. ;)I'm not seeing Quinn as an upgrade over Charlie Fry. I don't think he is going to have much of a career at all, and the only thing he has in common with Palmer is the position he plays and he's right handed.

lo ryder
04-06-2007, 10:31 PM
At least he proved he can take a loss.

GAC
04-07-2007, 05:37 AM
I want Joe Thomas.

I tend to want to agree, but I think they might take the Oklahoma RB, who can learn under Lewis for a year. They are gonna need an RB with Droughns now gone and Lewis is not the answer.

I would personally pass on Quinn, and try to pick up Troy Smith in one of the lower rounds. ;)

Degenerate39
04-07-2007, 10:22 AM
I think he's been smoking the same stuff as Keith Richards

StillFunkyB
04-07-2007, 05:19 PM
I tend to want to agree, but I think they might take the Oklahoma RB, who can learn under Lewis for a year. They are gonna need an RB with Droughns now gone and Lewis is not the answer.

I would personally pass on Quinn, and try to pick up Troy Smith in one of the lower rounds. ;)

They need to take that OL from Florida. Try to get Troy Smith in a later round. Let Frye be the starter next year, and go for a RB next year. Troy can then take over as the starter. That's my $.02

sonny
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM
They need to take that OL from Florida. Try to get Troy Smith in a later round. Let Frye be the starter next year, and go for a RB next year. Troy can then take over as the starter. That's my $.02

Joe Thomas is 1st on the Browns list. Although I have no proof for this. I just hope they don't improve against the Bengals

BoydsOfSummer
04-07-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm just so sick and tired of watching our OL get beat like rented mules. Steinbach was a great pickup, add Thomas and move Shaffer inside where he probably belongs anyway. If Tucker can come back decent that a fairly decent line. With a good Ol you can get by with journeyman types at QB/RB for awhile. Without an OL you can rotate Marino, Favre and Manning through there and still suck.

TC81190
04-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Go Bengals. :D