PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton Outside The Lines

Jpup
04-06-2007, 03:32 PM
A story about Josh Hamilton is coming up on OTL on ESPN. Just a heads up.

Chip R
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM
A story about Josh Hamilton is coming up on OTL on ESPN. Just a heads up.

When is that?

Razor Shines
04-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Right after the current commercial break.

WMR
04-06-2007, 03:45 PM
RIGHT NOW on ESPN

Reds1
04-06-2007, 03:50 PM
It's on right now. 3:51

Matt700wlw
04-06-2007, 03:51 PM
I"m diggin' his wife

:p:

Jpup
04-06-2007, 03:59 PM
great story although it looked like old footage, but great nonetheless. I didn't know he had the flu yesterday and didn't make it to the ballpark. I hope he plays on Saturday night when I am there. I don't really expect it, but I hope so.:thumbup:

6-4-3
04-06-2007, 04:34 PM
great story although it looked like old footage

The original story was aired about a year ago, I believe I caught the episode the 1st time around. Regardless of the rest of the year i'm really glad to have Josh in Cincinnati.

Blitz Dorsey
04-06-2007, 10:08 PM
I usually watch OTL (or DVD it) but I missed this one. Hopefully they replay it like they usually do.

It's funny hearing Steve Phillips applaude the move now. I remember him ripping the Reds for "taking the big risk" of trading for Hamilton under the Rule 5 guidelines (even though they traded for him they had to keep him on the roster or sell him back). I remember thinking at the time, what big risk? $25K or $50K is like a $1 to a MLB team. Phillips was also saying it sent a bad message to the other minor leaguers who are working their way up the right way. (You mean like Rule 5 draftee Dan Uggla last year, Steve?) Now Phillips is all over Hamilton's jock.

Degenerate39
04-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I usually watch OTL (or DVD it) but I missed this one. Hopefully they replay it like they usually do.

It's funny hearing Steve Phillips applaude the move now. I remember him ripping the Reds for "taking the big risk" of trading for Hamilton under the Rule 5 guidelines (even though they traded for him they had to keep him on the roster or sell him back). I remember thinking at the time, what big risk? $25K or $50K is like a $1 to a MLB team. Phillips was also saying it sent a bad message to the other minor leaguers who are working their way up the right way. (You mean like Rule 5 draftee Dan Uggla last year, Steve?) Now Phillips is all over Hamilton's jock.

I've never liked Steve Phillips