PDA

View Full Version : Bray and Majewski



Degenerate39
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Who would the Reds send to Triple A when these two are healthy and ready to pitch?

sonny
04-07-2007, 07:02 PM
i would imagine they would try to swing a deal with Oakland for Burton's rights and send him. The other? Hmmmmmm I just don't know

edabbs44
04-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Who would the Reds send to Triple A when these two are healthy and ready to pitch?

I don't think we need to worry too much about Maj being ready to pitch anytime soon.

NorrisHopper30
04-07-2007, 08:39 PM
I heard on the extra innings show a few days ago that the Reds may trade Rheal Cormier to free up a spot, anyone else hear this?

I could see them sending down Moeller or Burton.

Eric_Davis
04-07-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't think we need to worry too much about Maj being ready to pitch anytime soon.


Think you're right. If he's not ready to pitch after resting for 7 months, he's not going to be any more ready in 8 months. Maybe July is more realistic.

Degenerate39
04-07-2007, 08:55 PM
When is Bray slated for a return?

George Foster
04-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Can we send Bray and Magic to Tampa or Chicago and free up Hamilton to have options?

flyer85
04-07-2007, 09:39 PM
I don't expect to see either anytime soon unless a trade is made.

Danny Serafini
04-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Sounds like there's going to be a little wait for Bray yet. From Trent's blog:

An x-ray this morning in Sarasota revealed a small, non-displaced hairline fracture at the tip of Bill Bray’s left index finger. His treatment doesn’t change, except he’ll be in a splint for 7-10 days.

Joseph
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Sounds like there's going to be a little wait for Bray yet. From Trent's blog:

An x-ray this morning in Sarasota revealed a small, non-displaced hairline fracture at the tip of Bill Brayís left index finger. His treatment doesnít change, except heíll be in a splint for 7-10 days.

Thanks for the update Danny.