PDA

View Full Version : Bobble Heads for 2007

Mr.MojoRisin
04-09-2007, 01:10 PM
They're coming out with some new Bobble Heads to give away at games this year but I can't find pictures of them, anybody have any?

bounty37h
04-09-2007, 01:15 PM
I saw a pic of the Arroyo bobble in the new Reds Report, those things dont do much for trying to actually have any similarity to the player. Havent seen the others yet. I did, however, get the new Bench figure, with him stretched out over the fence going for a foul, and was quite impressed with the detail on it!

KittyDuran
04-09-2007, 01:38 PM
There is a pic of the Arroyo bobblehead on the Reds website on the Promotions button. [has him doing the leg kick]

Mr.MojoRisin
04-09-2007, 05:19 PM
I saw a pic of the Arroyo bobble in the new Reds Report, those things dont do much for trying to actually have any similarity to the player. Havent seen the others yet. I did, however, get the new Bench figure, with him stretched out over the fence going for a foul, and was quite impressed with the detail on it!

I got that figure the other day, it is great. The McFarlane line has always been pretty good. Still needing that Griffey in the red jersey they put out though.

Degenerate39
04-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Bronson Arroyo Bobble Head Night Wed., May 23

Aaron Harang Bobble Head Night Wed., Jun. 13

Frank Robinson Bobble Head Night Wed., Jul. 25

Marty and Tom Brennamen Dual Bobble Head Night Wed., Aug. 22

I don't know where to find the pictures for them.

crazybob60
04-09-2007, 06:38 PM
It's nice to see Frank finally getting one!

Degenerate39
04-09-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm surprised they didn't have a Pete Rose bobble head night on opening night to go with the Reds Hall of Fame opening the Pete Rose exhibit.

Mr.MojoRisin
04-10-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm surprised they didn't have a Pete Rose bobble head night on opening night to go with the Reds Hall of Fame opening the Pete Rose exhibit.

Yeah, I wish they would. I'd love to see some new Pete Rose stuff. McFarlane has never done a Rose figure and as far as I know it's been a while since the stadium has had one at a game.